• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 1:1 clone day date/ Rolex?

Loggz

Looking Around
3/11/19
Hi guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I’ve been looking around the forums, just wondering if anyone knows where the best 1:1 day date/skydweller/date just are being sold?

There are way too many sellers for me to make a decision, I remember seeing a thread before where sellers showing real alongside the replica from the smallest pieces?

along with this I would want the best replica box and accessories, I wanna feel like it’s the real shabang down to the weight, movement etc

hope this makes sense ???? thanks for the help!

Hooopen

Patron
Certified
7/10/18
Europe
Hi guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I’ve been looking around the forums, just wondering if anyone knows where the best 1:1 day date/skydweller/date just are being sold?

There are way too many sellers for me to make a decision, I remember seeing a thread before where sellers showing real alongside the replica from the smallest pieces?

along with this I would want the best replica box and accessories, I wanna feel like it’s the real shabang down to the weight, movement etc

hope this makes sense ???? thanks for the help!

R factory is the way to go, buddy.

Reactions: c_hall100 and Loggz

Hooopen

Patron
Certified
7/10/18
Europe
Legend mate, do you have a link? I’ll check them out now. Wanna feel As legit as possible ????????

They are quite expensive, but are 1:1! It's very hard to get a hold of one as you must get on some kind of waiting list. Really bizarre!

Reactions: watchoself

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Legend mate, do you have a link? I’ll check them out now. Wanna feel As legit as possible ????????

I believe it's rolex.com at the moment. They have to move that website from time to time, when they get raided by the police. :byebye:

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Lol funny “R factory” hahahahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

simon24james

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/20
From what I have read the best factories for each watch are:

Day-Date - BP (Incidentally I have two of these that I will be putting up in the sale section imminently)
DateJust - ARF
Sky Dweller - Not sure TBH

I used Puretime or TrustyTime to purchase all my watches and their websites tend to have the widest selection available.

Hope this information helps.

Reactions: Loggz and c_hall100

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
There is still no decent skydweller.

The boxes are a dead giveaway with most reps i advise you to forget dumping £100 on a totally useless box that im sure you wont keep your watch in. And they have "accessories" that dont even match the watch.. The boxes are made at different places from the watches, they often have numerous manufacturing faults. Also.. You get a datejust you would want a datejust box. The datejust, skydweller, daydate, daytona, submariner boxes all differ innsome shape or form.. All i ever seen was datjust or submariner boxes. And also the newer datejust box isnt the same as the previous datejust box from 2 years ago.

In other words.. No chance. And wholly not worth the hassle

Last edited:
Reactions: Loggz