• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need your opinion regarding order delays

Lili

9/6/20
On an island
Hi everyone,

What a surprise in the mailbox this morning! Where I see a lite pack but which seems to be filled with heavy protection. I suspect then my Sub-Nodate from Chazing to have arrived that day but there, surprise: it is indeed again all expectations the S-D 50th anniversary which is in this box.

This delivery has killed every bet and bad predictions posted in this subject - including mine - regarding the website NoobFactoryWatches.shop which is not listed in the trusted dealers section. So i did get from them the watch that this site had proposed to me for replacement of a Sub Nodate.

I am absolutely amazed by the condition of the watch, the quality of its symmetries, the robustness of the clasp, the black reflections on the background. My first adventure with replicas is a success so far.

It remains to be seen how it will stand in time and, I still have to wait for my little Sub from Chazing who should therefore not be long in following his big sister for whom I was full of uncertainties given the absence of the seller in the TDs section.

My rookie mistake will not cost me though !

Thank you all for your advices anyway guys

​​​​​​​

Hodonkey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/17
New York
Definitely only order from TDs listed here going forward. Additionally, I always try to ship DHL when possible. EMS has just caused too many headaches in the past. Hope everything works out well for you.

Lili

9/6/20
On an island
Hi Hodonkey.

EMS was the shipping party here, but i agree with you.

I’ll stick to the TDs list as from now but this was definitely a good surprise for me because i was no more expected this baby after having ordered to them. But after all everything seems ok and they are very available for email discussions.

B.R.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Considering how courier like dhl have improved the route between China/HK and Europe i can't explain why all this delays. I'm waiting a piece from Trusty, and it's been 16th days of "shipment information received"

Because parcels are also transported on passenger planes and there are almost no passenger planes flying now ?

Reactions: rj999

manuelmay

6/12/18
Because parcels are also transported on passenger planes and there are almost no passenger planes flying now ?

DHL uses only their planes,anyway no one use passenger planes. And btw idk where you are, but in Europe planes fly almost normally

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
DHL uses only their planes,anyway no one use passenger planes. And btw idk where you are, but in Europe planes fly almost normally

LOL.

Why do you have 2 accounts on RWI Manuel ?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Second time I've heard this referenced today–what's the deal with "paragraphs"?
A Writing/format nazi has been added to the mix as is a new twist to rwi.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: VWatch12

manuelmay

6/12/18
LOL.

Why do you have 2 accounts on RWI Manuel ?

Idk, i've opened a ticket to close one, but i'm still with this multi account. Probably i've registered two times with two different devices, i don't remember honestly

rwatch0

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Belgium
Yesterday I received a package (in Belgium) from WSO that was sent by them on March 31st. I was real surprised as I was sure it had been lost.

Lili

9/6/20
On an island
Hi Rwatch 0.

Good news, because I’m strarting to worry about my CT order sent in 06/16 and still not here with no update on the tracking parcel...

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Hi Rwatch 0.

Good news, because I’m strarting to worry about my CT order sent in 06/16 and still not here with no update on the tracking parcel...
That's only a month - like to the day. You're fine. That hasn't been too long at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk