• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need your opinion regarding order delays

Lili

9/6/20
On an island
Hello, I was caught by RWI recently. And my first steps in replicas are rich in adventure ... 1) I placed an order on 05/23 on noobfactoryshop for a sub no-date. Payment by bank wire. 06/06, I am offered an exchange with an S-D 50th Anniversary, saying they face production issues on the sub. I accept. QC pics available in the trust section of the website on 06/10. Delivery by D.H.L. No information since, and no tracking number. Clearly, the CoVID epidemic would still impact China significantly enough to slow down the handling of local carriers. Exchanges by email ok and reactive. 2) After my disappointment for not having my sub no-date, I continue my readings on the RWI which advises EMS and a comment on the speed of ChazingTime pushes me towards them. Order on 06/06. EMS chosen for transportation. Bank wire. QC's received on 06/16. Approved. Tracking number sent on 06/16. And since the "Departure from the country of origin" on 06/17, nothing has happened on the tracking. Based on your past experiences, I would like to know if for one or the other of these orders it looks still ok or something seems to be wrong? The world health situation has, of course, to be taken into account. However, I wanted your opinion on it. Thank you for your time Cheers.

FragileExpressHP

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/12/18
The best thing you can do is just wait out now.

The whole world is having major shipping delays on everything, not to mention rep watches.

I have a first class express priority USPS shipping item from the US that was supposed to take 3-5 days and it’s almost 2 weeks now. It’s to be expected.

And don’t worry if you did purchase a watch off a TD, if anything TDs are kind enough to send us a new shipment without extra charges if your parcel is lost on the way or gets seized by customs. They basically provide us free insurance on the item.

Everyone is waiting for their watches that are late due to shipping. So peace out a bit.

Also, please divide your post into paragraphs! Makes reading a whole lot easier.

Lili

9/6/20
On an island
Hi,

Thx

You are definitely right about the paragraphs. My apologies for that but it looked properly split in the preview. My mistake.

Waiting for the watches though and I hope a post to come soon to share them with you.

Cheers.

Reactions: Hobbs22

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
You placed an order with “noobfactoryshop” and wired them money?

That doesn’t sound like a good thing to have done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Noobfactoryshop is not a TD they may be a scam site. That's why we have TD's here on RWI.

Reactions: vortex4me and rj999

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Hi,
Did you hear about them ?

No. That's the point. As diverdown says - sites that aren't TDs can easily be scammers, and you have to assume they are. They prey on folk who are prepared to send them substantial sums of money based merely on the assurance they'll deliver a counterfeit item. You send them your hard-earned cash for a "AAA Noob" and they will probably send you a pile of junk. Worst case, you'll never hear from them again.

Reactions: rj999

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
As far as delays....3-6 weeks is the new norm for deliveries. My first purchase with Trusty took 6 weeks, my second has been in "shipment information received" holding pattern since 6/19/2020. We just need to be patient.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Yeah, it's a different game now it seems. I've only ordered two watches since covid19 time and one watch ordered 3/15 (15/03 for the rest of the world) and it took almost 8 weeks and ordered the 2nd watch 4/15 and it took 4 weeks to arrive. Now, on 6/21 I just ordered two seamasters. Got blue dial qc pics witin 3 days but haven't gotten the black dial qc pics. Anyway---I ordered knowing it could be a couple months. I know it's not what you want to hear being new but there's now telling how long it could take. 1-2 months is my assumption before I would even start to get worried. With the Trusted Dealers here you are going to get your watch as fast as they can get it to you and they will make it right if something goes wrong. You might want to buy a gen of something inexpensive to kill some time.

P.S. I don't like paragraphs either :)

VWatch12

3/8/12
Second time I've heard this referenced today–what's the deal with "paragraphs"?

FragileExpressHP

15/12/18
No. That's the point. As diverdown says - sites that aren't TDs can easily be scammers, and you have to assume they are. They prey on folk who are prepared to send them substantial sums of money based merely on the assurance they'll deliver a counterfeit item. You send them your hard-earned cash for a "AAA Noob" and they will probably send you a pile of junk. Worst case, you'll never hear from them again.

Oh dear I can’t believe I totally missed out that he bought from a non-TD. Shit

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Second time I've heard this referenced today–what's the deal with "paragraphs"?
A paragraph is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences. Though not required by the syntax of any language, paragraphs are usually an expected part of formal writing, used to organize longer prose.

Reactions: rj999

Lili

9/6/20
On an island
Well,

i guess it is still helpful to have a rookie experiencing a scam for the other ones...

I’ll wait for the Chazing’s watch then.

thx guys for your feedbacks. I know where to stick to now.

manuelmay

6/12/18
Considering how courier like dhl have improved the route between China/HK and Europe i can't explain why all this delays. I'm waiting a piece from Trusty, and it's been 16th days of "shipment information received"

VWatch12

3/8/12
A paragraph is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences. Though not required by the syntax of any language, paragraphs are usually an expected part of formal writing, used to organize longer prose.

I'm fully aware of the definition of what a paragraph is; I was wondering why the guy said he didn't like paragraphs.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
P.S. I don't like paragraphs either :)
It's not a case of whether you like them or not - it's a case of whether anyone else will bother to read a wall of text with no sensible breaks to give their eyes a rest.

It's grammatically polite to use them. ;)

Reactions: VWatch12

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'm fully aware of the definition of what a paragraph is; I was wondering why the guy said he didn't like paragraphs.

It was a joke. Some people don't like using proper formatting and just do run on sentences and paragraphs. Oftentimes it's because they're doing voice to text on their phone.

Reactions: VWatch12

VWatch12

3/8/12
As far as delays....3-6 weeks is the new norm for deliveries. My first purchase with Trusty took 6 weeks, my second has been in "shipment information received" holding pattern since 6/19/2020. We just need to be patient.

Yes, mine too. Order from InTime. Is yours shipping with DHL?