• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyer doing a Paypal Chargeback on Admin's Approval

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
Complete I suggest you file a help desk ticket. Peyups will say anything to string you along to make you think your stuff is on the way. The only way I got anywhere with him was getting a mod involved. Otherwise, I got bs answers to everything and then he just quit replying altogether.

Reactions: Pb360

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
All hail the powerful MOD! ( Mostly Old Dudes),
peyups really does not appear to be an honest broker,.what the hell has he done?

Last edited:
Reactions: RDRoss

Lutaito

Supporter
Certified
2/8/19
I pmd him and he said this week it shall ve sorted for my country as destination and i told him if by this weekend you cant i need my refund.

He said sounds fair. So this is the last time im waiting

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I pmd him and he said this week it shall ve sorted for my country as destination and i told him if by this weekend you cant i need my refund.

He said sounds fair. So this is the last time im waiting

That's what he told Rickjames111 for two months and I had to force him to refund him. You're probably not gonna get anything as I told Rick. I already started the PM group.

Lutaito

Supporter
Certified
2/8/19
That's what he told Rickjames111 for two months and I had to force him to refund him. You're probably not gonna get anything as I told Rick. I already started the PM group.

Oh, that was 2 days afo my convo and then i didnt speak to him. From now on ill be discussing everything on your group message

Guigui2737

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/18
Seems like he re appear...didn’t have any news from him since end of may.

bought a caseback on March...never received of course, requested a refund and he disappeared.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
OP joined February 2008 ... damn.
OGC.2662bee8748e98aa433510ca0e28b793

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
Looks like all those people that bought at the same time as me got the same runaround. Everything I received from him was nothing like he described or showed pictures of.

Reactions: c_hall100

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
some people just dont get it, its not rocket science.
the tagged picture is to show the item you are selling, not just a random picture , and then send another one.
its supposed to be, what you see is what you get!
If thats too complicated for you, then your not fit to be on this forum.
theres no ifs buts and maybe,simple as that.....

Well i thank you for that comment , but i feel i am fit to be on this forum , if you feel otherwise , please fill out a helpdesk ticket and hope im not the one taking the ticket

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
Well i thank you for that comment , but i feel i am fit to be on this forum , if you feel otherwise , please fill out a helpdesk ticket and hope im not the one taking the ticket

Morning,
Comment wasn’t aimed at you @Raddave,
Apologies if you thought it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raddave

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11