• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can any TD source this rep?

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland

This is a Jacob and Co epic chrono rep. I can only find it on dhgate. Im sure it’s cap for a $200 price tag but it’s one of my favorite watches and I would love to have it for the sake of having it. I don’t trust dhgate at this moment however, the corona has really decimated their business and lots of well known sellers are straight up scamming. Any help finding this watch would be appreciated. I’m also looking for any other Jacob and Co reps you can find so do let me know, regardless of quality or movement!

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Highly doubt the chrono functions even work on that.

Small brands like that are rarely rep’d because there’s little to no demand for them. This is why there are reps for damn near every Rolex and omega models.

If you want a rep or that, you can try asking a TD if they can source it. They all have markers they can go to for sourcing pieces if they don’t carry it.

Still, I highly doubt the chrono function works on it though. Unless it’s a quartz piece.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CarmeloAnthony

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
On DHGate if it's a working chrono, you can expect it to be at a major price, usually above $400, they over price any "complicated" watch by DHGate standard (aka anything else than day, date, 24h complications)

This could be rep with a 7750 inside it, the gen is not a thin watch so it could work, but I haven't seen it on any TD website, doesn't hurt to ask a few around though

Reactions: CarmeloAnthony

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Yeah its like $200+ on DHGate
I asked around but unfortunately they don’t want to source it, understandably so, because the factory that makes these is small and not that reliable. I’ll just pray some Jacob and Co reps are made again lol.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
TD usually won't touch any DHGate only product for the reason they told you, those are not reliable factory, it's bit like our TD have they own TM (Trusted Manufacturers) list :D

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Can't see these being repped well due to low demand. Most people don't even know the first thing about Jacob.

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Yeah honestly I don’t think the Jacob and Co movements will ever be cloned, but it would be nice to own a solid built rep on the outside.