• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question

Cankan12

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/5/20
Hello, everyone,

I'm new to the group, so have a nice day. And I need your help. Found a dealer from Instagram 2. Both of them good prices, only now it starts. One of them is said to ship only via DHL Express to his customers and the other only via Hermes. Wanted to ask which transport is safest to Germany Hermes DHL or something completely different? Was also caught already times with 3 o'clock had to pay therefore times also 1200€ penalty. Therefore I would be glad if you could help me.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
Advice - don’t buy from instagram dealer. I made that mistake prior to finding this forum and got nothing shipped to me after payment. I would suggest consulting the Trusted Dealer section. You have the backing of the forum, know you are gettting quality product and if something goes wrong it can be sorted out with assistance from the mods here.

Cheers and welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
It doesn't matter which shipping service the "use" because chance are they're not actually shipping anything in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Hello, everyone,

I'm new to the group, so have a nice day. And I need your help. Found a dealer from Instagram 2. Both of them good prices, only now it starts. One of them is said to ship only via DHL Express to his customers and the other only via Hermes. Wanted to ask which transport is safest to Germany Hermes DHL or something completely different? Was also caught already times with 3 o'clock had to pay therefore times also 1200€ penalty. Therefore I would be glad if you could help me.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Never buy from IG, most of them post pictures of a GEN then it will caught your eye cost it's the real thing then they will tell you that it's a rep. Few of my friends got scammed already because of IG

Cankan12

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/5/20
Was wenn ich mit paypal Käuferschutz bezahle ????

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Was wenn ich mit paypal Käuferschutz bezahle ????

Vertraue IG Sellers immer noch nicht in Bezug auf die Uhr. Nehmen wir an, Sie sind durch Paypal geschützt, aber was ist, wenn sie Ihnen die Uhr schicken, nach der Sie suchen, aber Sie haben keine Ahnung, dass sie vom Tor stammt, in dem es sich um eine billige handelt? Am Ende werden Sie denken, dass es das ist, was von hoher Qualität ist, aber die Sache ist, dass sie Sie ausgetrickst haben. Abgesehen davon, dass Paypal keine Wiederholungen erlaubt.

And speak in English so everybody can understand you as well =)

Last edited:

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Instagram is the source of an incredible amount of scams...seems like they do nothing about it.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Use the TD section...or just walk into the kitchen and throw your money in the trash - the instant gratification of losing your money will be better than the wait of thinking something will arrive from an IG seller:woo: