• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How has your DHL shipping been during COVID-19? Any delays?

Hoosier Watch Guy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/20
I was wanting to ask this exact question. Seems like international shipping id all over the place. I have purchased items from Ebay and it shows up quickly. I have 2 watches on the way. One from a TD in china and a M2M from a 2nd asian country. They are taking longer than previous orders.

I also worried about increased Customs scrutiny. Even less packages w/ same agents prob = more scrutiny.

Last edited:

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20
No issues with DHL. Quite the issue with getting a package from a TD’s courier to DHL nothing like seeing label created after waiting for 3+ months and it sitting at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Akilles

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I posted this in a number of threads slread so just quoted it now.

I've posted this in like 4 or 5 threads today so far. I should have this copied so I can paste It. Lol. But yeah, that's how it is.

Traditioanlly there were more than 500 daily international commercial flights into the USA and these flights would load up on parcels in the belly and cargo hold yo top off their weight and this shipping method accounted for 80% of shopping into the USA from Europe and Asia.

Right now, most international routes are drastically reduced if not grounded all together. I saw that there is currently like 80 flights per day (it might have been 80 per week) instead of 500 flights per day coming into the USA. So that is a drastic reduction in transport which results in just not being able to ship enough to catch up, so instead. Your package ships and you go into the que.

Also, recently, we have word that China and France and other countries have been making and sending PPE and ventilators and things like that to the USA. these shipments take priority over just run of the mill replica watches which they'll end up sitting until they get to you on a long list.

So until commercial airlines are up and running again, expect serious delays. I recently waited 40 something days from accepting QCs to receiving the watch. All there is to do is wait. But you'll get it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

wildrabbit

Renowned Member
Supporter
11/8/18
That frickin sucks but I appreciate your candor and the information you've provided. I might hold off a month or so.

Well that sucks.

I have four sets of parts and a watch coming in.
Two of them Gen, two of them Rep
Two of them are already two weeks out.
One is over a month late - incoming from Germany.

Now I'm wondering just how much the secondary school hall monitor rejects are going to let through - not that they could tell the difference in the first place.

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
4px uses DHL e commerce then hands off to usps in the US. Expect extremely long waits 20 plus days

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
Got one coming from InTime and tracking hasn’t updated for a week. Not even showing a location yet

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Mine apparently isn't posted from China, but Riyhad, Saudi Arabia wtf :eek:

ramandlamb

Horology Curious
26/4/20
Mine is shipping from Riyadh too, GL'ed the watch on 8 May, DHL updated "Shipping information received" the next day, stayed the same till yesterday where it got picked up.

Today it shows processed and departed Riyadh, arrived at sorting facility in Bahrain :)

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20
Label printed on April 28th for mine through Trusty Time package still not picked up. Order placed in later January.....

ramandlamb

Horology Curious
26/4/20
Got my package today! here is a screenshot of the journey it took
2de950a8353b4cea5bec0699dd901e9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
6 days took my DHL shipment sent from Riyadh to MX, will receive Hulk V2S and Tag Heuer Calibre 01. Cant wait :)

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Got mine from trusty on the 5/3,excepted QC on 5/8 and it shows shipment received on 5/11 Hong Kong. No updates yet

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I was wanting to ask this exact question. Seems like international shipping id all over the place. I have purchased items from Ebay and it shows up quickly. I have 2 watches on the way. One from a TD in china and a M2M from a 2nd asian country. They are taking longer than previous orders.

I also worried about increased Customs scrutiny. Even less packages w/ same agents prob = more scrutiny.

I dont know where you are loctated but in europe there are much more parcels coming in. There many people ordering masks and other supplys from china now.

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20
Mine ended up getting cancelled with DHL and shipped via FedEx. 10 days from HK to the US.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Mine ended up getting cancelled with DHL and shipped via FedEx. 10 days from HK to the US.

Lol Fedex? That’s dangerous...

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Yeah I got my 3K Aquanaut via FedEx and took also 10 days to get to the US, but that's before May. My DHL delivery in April also didnt take long. However, once May hit, I have heard a lot of people anticipating their delivery taking a lot longer.

Hoosier Watch Guy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/20
I dont know where you are loctated but in europe there are much more parcels coming in. There many people ordering masks and other supplys from china now.

That is actually a good point. There probably is a lot more coming in. I am sure you are right.

I am in CONUS- Chicago. So at least right near a major hub, but it has to get here first, haha.

-Still waiting on one MTM purchase from Singapore. (All updates below are from Singpost.com)
15-04-2020 Shipped
25-04-2020 Arrived in US at destination port. This is the last update. (37 Days)
Still waiting

Ordered a watch from Ryan @ InTime (Shipped through 4px?)
30-04-2020 Shipped
15-05-2020 Received (16 Days?)

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
That is actually a good point. There probably is a lot more coming in. I am sure you are right.

I am in CONUS- Chicago. So at least right near a major hub, but it has to get here first, haha.

-Still waiting on one MTM purchase from Singapore. (All updates below are from Singpost.com)
15-04-2020 Shipped
25-04-2020 Arrived in US at destination port. This is the last update. (37 Days)
Still waiting

Ordered a watch from Ryan @ InTime (Shipped through 4px?)
30-04-2020 Shipped
15-05-2020 Received (16 Days?)

In EU the postal service is at its limits, espacially after some workers in the sorting centers got infected. Its a very bad situation but at least for our shipments (customs) it could be a good thing.

Dont get me wrong, I would prefer there are no infections and everything would be normal.

Last edited:

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
Chiming in with a bit of a different story of wait. It’s been a month to the day since my order from CHN to FL USA. The package arrived quickly (less than 1 week) to CA then sat there for 2 solid weeks before moving to NJ and now Orlando, FL (a 2 hours drive away) where it has sat in the hands of a ‘shipping partner’ for another week now.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited: