• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How has your DHL shipping been during COVID-19? Any delays?

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
How has your DHL shipping been during COVID-19? Any delays?

I'm waiting for a package from Germany to Poland (Should be about 700 km distance) and is curious when I could expect the package.

Did anyone shipping with DHL notice any delay? How long did it take for you to receive your package?

LHD_Kid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/20
I had almost a month wait, UK to Belgium. Seems there can be delays, but varies wildly...

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
There is a delay. I don’t know which countries are experiencing the delay but many are. I’ve had some products shipped, mostly from Asia and everything takes a little l9nger once it gets in the air from/of DHL. Just a few days in my experience. But the real delay is getting in the hands of DHL and getting in the air. I have a package that has been waiting to ship since March 28th. So China is moving slowly. Also China is inspecting all outgoingnpackages to make sure Medical supplies aren’t being shipped.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
I waited 1 week from china, no delays...

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
From china to where, if I may ask?

How nice! :D

Hong Kong to Norway, my package went though very fast. Soon have my watch is hand. Sad about delays u guys are having

Last edited:

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Sadly it seems dependent on the week - right now all carriers are prioritising PPE, as per my conversation with DHL, and according to a discussion I had with a TD most carriers increased their checking regimes to combat undeclared exports so that contributes to delays. I have a piece in limbo at the moment, and just ordered a second so I'll report back the overall experience.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

JTSWE

19/2/17
My suppliers have moved from DHL express to PX4
ATM.

I just see in scans, this would probably take a month.

They said 9 days

But I would say it’s bullshit

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

pallo

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/1/19
In France no problem with DHL . All is OK.

Envoyé de mon SM-F700F en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Mixcoast

Solution6

Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Gold Patron
Certified
14/8/19
London, UK
Vietman to UK - dispatched today with a scheduled delivery of Tuesday next week, but this is the express service.

titaniummanus1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/20
Earth
Ordered on the second been sitting in transit
since the 11th with no further updates

But to be honest my wife does say I am an impatient man lol

Last edited:

uhrminator

Renowned Member
Supporter
18/10/15
South Austria
I have bought 2 Watches in the last 3 Weeks. One from Spain and one comes from france. And both are during 4 Workdays delivered with DHL.
No delay or other problems.

tracyl

22/4/11
I ordered from Ryan from Intime and it was shipped on 4/18 from Hong Kong and was delivered in Denver, CO USA on 4/21. That was normal shipping, and not even expedited shipping. Was truly amazing!

Reactions: Hoosier Watch Guy

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
Hong Kong to Norway, my package went though very fast. Soon have my watch is hand. Sad about delays u guys are having

Seriously? I am still waiting 7 weeks for my EMS package from China to Norway. Should I be worried by now?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Seriously? I am still waiting 7 weeks for my EMS package from China to Norway. Should I be worried by now?

Was told to not use EMS atm, could take a couple months to receieve packages. Yes and no, ask ur td to check it and change it to DHL(best option atm)

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
Was told to not use EMS atm, could take a couple months to receieve packages. Yes and no, ask ur td to check it and change it to DHL(best option atm)

Yeah was not given the option when i ordered at the end of February. Besides the package is shipped already from China. should not be able to change it to DHL?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Yeah was not given the option when i ordered at the end of February. Besides the package is shipped already from China. should not be able to change it to DHL?

Ur td is PT? They say ems is safest way to Norway.. Package is prob stuck... Not sure if u can change to dhl unless the package return to td. Have faith and wait. :)

Underscore

Horology Curious
19/2/17
I ordered from Ryan from Intime and it was shipped on 4/18 from Hong Kong and was delivered in Denver, CO USA on 4/21. That was normal shipping, and not even expedited shipping. Was truly amazing!

Impressive! And also encouraging, I was a bit worried now would be a bad time to order because of delays. In Australia even some local packages are taking weeks to be delivered.