• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC16610 Type II Sub Frankken

scott7772

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/12

I’m thinking of selling my TC type II frankken. It has a gen crystal, gen insert, gen crown, and gen dial. I’ve been off of the forums for a while, I’m just curious if there is still demand for these watches?

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
utterly worthless, that ship sailed long ago... best place for that is the trash imo

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Normally, I would call b.s. on this and label it a fishing expedition, but you really haven’t posted since 2013. Although a V2 isn’t as desirable as the later versions (he had 7) it’s still a watch people want to buy. Be ready to itemize the parts to justify your asking price and read the sales rules carefully. Most importantly, don’t sell this in a backdoor deal. You must create a sales post. Everyone will be watching.

Reactions: mclarendude

scott7772

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/12
Definitely not fishing. I simply didn’t know if there was still a market or not. I just added a gen Breitling Navitimer B01 to my collection and I was thinking about making room.