• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No sale access - clarification

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
I notice our "friend" has not visited this thread for quite some time. Well, not as himself anyway but I'm sure he's seen what's here and he should know since he has no objection there is more to come.
We just want to be certain of what we say before we say it. I have pages and pages (literally) of info on him, those of yo who are familiar with intel gathering will know the kind of stuff.
Ok ok you made me want to confess, I cheated on a math paper in uni! Actually two! 1+1 ALWAYS adds up to 3 after all.... Good job to all involved, genuine interest in fellow enthusiasts and some serious sleuthing pays dividends indeed!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaude

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
So, he's just gonna disappear like this?

He basically confirmed everything we said... He was adamant about defending himself and now he's not gonna answer anymore?

Kinda sad

Reactions: 2470f2.8ii

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Be nice with the people from Toronto, they're not like everybody... not like the rest of us, after all they manage to have a previous mayor that got caught in a lot of scandals including been recorded smoking crack cocaine at its dealer's house... ;)

Don’t roll us all into the same shame blanket. Some Canadians from Toronto have not consumed the timmies (think Canadian koolaid). Some of us or OK Eh!?

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
No, you took an all genuine Rolex watch with history and provenance and desecrated it by removing the most valuable part and replaced it with some Chinese tat.

And his watch wasn't all gen with an SH3135 inside, it's now just another fairly worthless mish mash watch - you substantially decreased it's value and interest.

Fortunately you're no longer allowed to do this sort of thing on RWI.

Edit: LOL, just saw where you live - is there something in the drinking water over there ?

Hey Trip,
i don’t think you can blame the water but as a Canadian I would certainly be suspicious of the timmies. ;)