• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No sale access - clarification

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Not liking where this is going .....

Reactions: tripdog and Nivka

2470f2.8ii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/16
Those are too get the gen 3135s out of. You buy them for 3,000 take out gen 3135 movement and put in the SH3135 and sell for 1500 to 2000 and you get the gen movement at a discount. I did one myself and sold the gen watch with SH3135 in it for 1200 and paid 3000 for watch and 200 for SH3135 I sold it here on RWI so I ended up with a gen 3135 for 2000 and a member in the UK got an amazing deal for an all gen 15200 with SH3135 inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were one of the backup dancers for cr7 on my sales thread with him. I brought up a lot of issues with cr7 once I received a junker of a "franken" from him. missing parts, broken movement, not aligned, shipped in a trash bag, damaged case that was supposedly "brand new". I went through A LOT of trouble to shed light on his ways. I would've kept the watch with all the issues except it wouldn't even keep time.

You went way out of your way to butt in. You didn't have a clue what was really going on but had no problems calling me a liar. After about 2 months of help desk back and forth. Cr7 ended up having to partial-refund me and take the watch back. I lost a few hundred+ dollars overall and was left empty handed. I guess you were wrong since that was the outcome. I'd like to quote you from that thread now.

I'm quoting you here:
"I’ve had many different interactions with Cr7juv and see sale after sale without a problem and I stand behind Cr7juv on this issue."
-Frankie9

Here's the part where you try to paint me as an extortionist:
"This is starting to feel like an Oris titanium chronograph watch I sold on eBay in 2016 where the watch was brand new 100% and buyer had the same watch but in rough beat up condition and sent EBAY a video of his piece of shit watch well this guy put in a dispute and tried to exstort money from me through eBay messaging."
-Frankie9

and lastly:
"so when I hear comments that he’s rude I can’t believe that sorry."
-Frankie9

Have you flipped on him now? Did he ever help you sell that sea dweller like he said he would?

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Those are too get the gen 3135s out of. You buy them for 3,000 take out gen 3135 movement and put in the SH3135 and sell for 1500 to 2000 and you get the gen movement at a discount. I did one myself and sold the gen watch with SH3135 in it for 1200 and paid 3000 for watch and 200 for SH3135 I sold it here on RWI so I ended up with a gen 3135 for 2000 and a member in the UK got an amazing deal for an all gen 15200 with SH3135 inside.

This is disturbing. You might want to go back and do some reading before you incriminate yourself any more than you already have.

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
What is disturbing? I sold the gen watch with the SH3135 to a member in the UK in the replica section and to the guy above I have not flipped on Cr7juv at all I bought a daytona panda from him serviced with arf bezel and arf bracelet and paid top dollar with no complaints. I even brought the watch to my watch maker to see if watch was serviced and paid 100 for him to disassemble and make sure it was a fresh service and it all checked out.

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
There is nothing I have to go back and read. I was asking 2000 and sold the watch to Aqq007 for 1200 pounds for a completely gen 15200 with a SH3135 with gen date wheel and full autowind assembly to get the gen 3135 out of it.

Carlytoss

Certified
18/3/16
Snitching your TLS connexion

I'm not sure to really understand what you're saying here... Are you telling us that you're selling a lot of gen watch on RWI and you already swapped a movement???
I'm concerned as you've never showed any pics of the movement in your gen sales...
Hope your buyers got the watch serviced at RSC upon arrival...

Not to mention that someone got a gen watch worthless... Is it me or this whytrailboss99 had to create a new specific rule against this kind of behavior?

Here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...rated/8709061-new-addition-to-the-sales-rules

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

No, you took an all genuine Rolex watch with history and provenance and desecrated it by removing the most valuable part and replaced it with some Chinese tat.

And his watch wasn't all gen with an SH3135 inside, it's now just another fairly worthless mish mash watch - you substantially decreased it's value and interest.

Fortunately you're no longer allowed to do this sort of thing on RWI.

Edit: LOL, just saw where you live - is there something in the drinking water over there ?

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
shipped in a trash bag

This reminds me there were a few reports of Cr7juv sending watches and parts in inappropriate packaging. A reminder to all watches should be shipped in a box with plenty of protection. Not rattling around in a bag, which for one can easily be opened in transit.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
What is disturbing? I sold the gen watch with the SH3135 to a member in the UK in the replica section and to the guy above I have not flipped on Cr7juv at all I bought a daytona panda from him serviced with arf bezel and arf bracelet and paid top dollar with no complaints. I even brought the watch to my watch maker to see if watch was serviced and paid 100 for him to disassemble and make sure it was a fresh service and it all checked out.

Your not the brightest person are you, I think you might regret jumping in on this thread.

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
Your not the brightest person are you, I think you might regret jumping in on this thread.

I don’t regret anything. I have nothing to hide. I’ve only done good business here on RWI. I was commenting on a guy who asked why gen Rolex are being sold with SH3135 in them, I simply commented why people do it to get the gen movements and told my story how I got a gen 3135 it was sold in the replica section, all my gen sales are all gen full box and papers and usually brand new that I sell in the gen section. Also someone calling the chineses crap movement I put in the gen Rolex well it was serviced with gen date wheel and full autowind assembly, I don’t call that crap. Go to my sale to Aqq007 and tell me for 1,200 pounds which equals 2,100 Canadian or 1,500 usd that he didn’t get a great deal.

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
I see the rule posted by a member that what I did was wrong. I didn’t know about the rule of buying gens and swapping the movement. I did it once to get a gen movement for a FRANKEN project for that I apologize as I see the rule now by trailboss. I’m sorry to all members now that I see the rule my sale was all above board to Aqq007 I said everything in sales thread and showed pictures of movement. I enjoy this hobby and I’m not out selling watches everyday on RWI actually I might have 4 buys and 6 sales here. I see the rule and I apologize. I’m not out to fight with anyone as I’m a pretty good guy if you’ve done business with me you would know either me selling or buying I always do good business and pack and box my shipments bulletproof.

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
I could understand why people do take the gen movements and sell the watch, and I wouldn't be arsed as long as the watch was sold at a good price and it was fully explained to the buyer. But what would cross the line in my eyes is then selling the gen movement.

If you use the gen movement in a project you have and you keep and enjoy it I just see it as a cheaper way to finish that project, but when you then float the gen movement on eBay for 4k is where I think there is major disparity between it being a hobby and just a money maker.

It is also a bit of a shame to see a gen watch butchered for its movement, surely you would have preferred to keep a full gen watch no?

But it doesn't matter what my thoughts are as there are rules in place to stop this, and who is anybody to tell the creator and owner of this forum what rules should or shouldn't be in place.

it just goes to show how many people don't bother reading the rules at all.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I see the rule posted by a member that what I did was wrong. I didn’t know about the rule of buying gens and swapping the movement. I did it once to get a gen movement for a FRANKEN project for that I apologize as I see the rule now by trailboss. I’m sorry to all members now that I see the rule my sale was all above board to Aqq007 I said everything in sales thread and showed pictures of movement. I enjoy this hobby and I’m not out selling watches everyday on RWI actually I might have 4 buys and 6 sales here. I see the rule and I apologize. I’m not out to fight with anyone as I’m a pretty good guy if you’ve done business with me you would know either me selling or buying I always do good business and pack and box my shipments bulletproof.

What you did was a "grey" area before Trailboss put a clear rule on it, when you did it, there was no such rules because we didn't feel the need to write down, this was not something we expected a community of watch lover to do.

My questions is, do you understand why this rules is now in place ? I fail to see how people could call themselves watch lovers and especially in the world of replica : "brand lovers" (after all, there's dozen of homage that just lack the branding on it) and gut out a perfectly fine working gen watch, as tripdog perfectly highlighted it.

This is a money making scheme, even if someone is willing to purchase the franken, it doesn't mean such a franken should exist in the first place with that origin.
Doing the same thing with bits & bobs sourced from everywhere would be a different story, here it's just lacking the building passion you can see in so many good franken watches.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

255.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
So... Cr7 hasn't logged in for a week, did he run away with his tail between his legs?

Pity, I was enjoying the bullshit.

Last edited: