• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No sale access - clarification

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I have no other accounts .. this is my email [email protected] do all the checks you want .. but I only have this .. and I will tell you more up to 2 months ago I saw the sales section and I used it a lot .. now it's gone ...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

What made you post and ask this in this thread?

What made you say “oh, there’s a scammer on the forum that everyone is talking about. Let me see if these guys know why I can access the sales section with any one of my many many many many accounts?”

Just curious.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
It is members like you and Ams55557 that have their hearts in the right palace. Maybe the forum was going off kilter a bit it has gotten so busy we just cannot keep our eyes everywhere. This is the spirit of the forum in action.

I was only a few months here when I saw what went down with Rudy40 sales. I could not believe the sense of community here when everyone chipped in to help when people got scammed. occb2 to mention just one donated so many parts to help members. From that day I dedicated myself to becoming a helpful member in the RWI community. I was asked to be a mod just after being five months here. I was glad to help, well shocked when asked. I thought they lost their minds as I knew nothing, I still don't but don't tell anyone.

Members piss me off all the time with the gimme gimme attitude and acting like spoiled children. However when I see stuff like this it reminds what I am here for.

To quote WingNut "rep on bros"

Preach man! Hopefully there can always be a couple people who can sort stuff out when mods are busy! We are all humans so it's only normal that some stuff can pass unseen!

My reasoning (even outside of the forum) is that If everyone could do even just a bit for the "greater good", then everything would work perfectly. So i just try to do my own.

This won't definitely be the last time for sure :)

Hazing

9/5/19
all of this is unfair. it's not me why should i have any benefits .. what benefits i would have .. you have strongly disappointed me

Well, I must say - you have strongly disappointed me too, xpepper.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
all of this is unfair. it's not me why should i have any benefits .. what benefits i would have .. you have strongly disappointed me

I hate liars , had you not posted your email address , i would not be posting this

but

Morpheus87 [email protected] IP 91.252.190.225

XpeppeX [email protected] IP 91.253.45.218

Hazing

9/5/19
So I think it will be interesting to see how the rwi market fares when some members bring their CRJ7 pieces back to sale.

Will they be able to sell pieces for the price they paid? I mean are people going to try to sell pieces with a fee for being service, a few for being aligned, a fee for.... whatever.

And i I wonder if people will stay away from pieces that are posted as cr7 builds?

Reactions: mclarendude

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
i don’t know why but that line and they way it was written just made me chuckle. Literally.

It should make you shiver, not chuckle.

Reactions: tmp2018

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
So I think it will be interesting to see how the rwi market fares when some members bring their CRJ7 pieces back to sale.

Will they be able to sell pieces for the price they paid? I mean are people going to try to sell pieces with a fee for being service, a few for being aligned, a fee for.... whatever.

And i I wonder if people will stay away from pieces that are posted as cr7 builds?

His builds were good , maybe a little over priced, but for the most part were what was described

Reactions: XpanzerX

Hazing

9/5/19
His builds were good , maybe a little over priced, but for the most part were what was described

Yeah.... I’ve noticed that. But that’s mainly what I was thinking is if the high prices would cont8nue to be passed on.

And not saying anything about a lack of quality. I’m just wondering if people on the forum might stay away out of principle. The same way.... as an example, people boycotted Nike when it was first discovered they used child labor in the factories.

Im not comparing the two, I’m just wondering if people might avoid builds by him and take a stand on principle.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yeah.... I’ve noticed that. But that’s mainly what I was thinking is if the high prices would cont8nue to be passed on.

And not saying anything about a lack of quality. I’m just wondering if people on the forum might stay away out of principle. The same way.... as an example, people boycotted Nike when it was first discovered they used child labor in the factories.

Im not comparing the two, I’m just wondering if people might avoid builds by him and take a stand on principle.

i guess we will see .....

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
DAMN!! i hate it when i'm late to the party :jerry::jerry:

:popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::drinks_cheers::drinks_cheers::drinks_cheers:

followed by the inevitable!! :banned2::banned2:

let this be a lesson to all the scammers and profiteer members.... it ALWAYS catches up with you in the end :evil:

ALWAYS!!!

never too late for fun like this, Stu....!

Reactions: trailboss99

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
OH WOW i can't believe you actually did buy Supporter Status for me!

Man really, i have no words, i wasn't expecting this at all!

Thank you so much, but really, you didn't have to, I did it just to contribute to the forum!

See Cr7? This is what you are missing out. This is the spirit of the forum that you'll never be able to experience.

Thank you again Ams55557 , i'll wear my yellow badge proudly :peacesign:

My god, i have no words :thumbsup:

And this reaction is the kind of reason why you did deserve it!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

I don't think they should, the quality of work from whoever it was that built these for him is not in question.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I notice our "friend" has not visited this thread for quite some time. Well, not as himself anyway but I'm sure he's seen what's here and he should know since he has no objection there is more to come.
We just want to be certain of what we say before we say it. I have pages and pages (literally) of info on him, those of yo who are familiar with intel gathering will know the kind of stuff.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
You are alluding you sold 116k worth of watches , and never profited ?

I'm not sure if that's a lie or just plain stupid .

No, for a loss and love of the community of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tailspin

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
mari115 , you did the math. I’m gonna buy you supporter status, cause that’s what you are.

that said—- wow. That’s a lot of sales... let’s assume 30% markup. That’s a pretty nice side gig right there.

And this is why he’s so pissed about his sales ban

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mari115

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I don't think they should, the quality of work from whoever it was that built these for him is not in question.

But they were overpriced by, say 30% - surely they'll take that hit at least, even if the base watch is solid.

proxyserv

29/3/12
டெர்ரி தனது சொந்த வேலைகளைச் செய்கிறார், ஆனால் மிகவும் குறும்புக்காரர்