• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No sale access - clarification

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
all of this is unfair. it's not me why should i have any benefits .. what benefits i would have .. you have strongly disappointed me
Just tell the truth, instead of playing dumb ... Both of you have the same name, same year of birth on the account and the same watch that arrived at the same time. The mods are not stupid.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
all of this is unfair. it's not me why should i have any benefits .. what benefits i would have .. you have strongly disappointed me

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

impossible

Renowned Member
29/11/17

why did you get here right now? talk to Mods in private if you have problems !!! you have 2 accounts .. just write here !! Now they are solving other problems ... more important !!

Reactions: trailboss99

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
.. you have strongly disappointed me

nwfss.jpg

If you can prove you dont have 2 accounts - do the right thing and submit a helpdesk ticket to address it.
Now, move along, this thread is not about you.

FerdinandTzeDzjerman

Known Member
Certified
29/10/18
NRW, Germany
This thread.

Amazing. Personally I would never sell a watch online but I respect the honest guys who do. I've learnt more about watches just from browsing the m2m section than ever before.

Well, for one, this thread makes me trust this forum and the moderators even more.
​​​
Thanks for thoroughly watching out for us.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Perhaps we should have a separate thread for this multi account tool, I think it could be fun!

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oke folks sorry, as a lot of you are aware this is a hobby whilst me actual job is in public safety and right now it's just a little busy. It was a particularly busy day today as we needed to implement a lot of changes in public order and assembly. This kinda kept me from this matter as the good health of 100s of 1000s was more important than the eventual unmasking of a cockwomble. However . . . We are here and I can now, with full confidence tell you who this lying POS is.

Hello Cr7juv my vision is 20/20 when it comes to you, no optometrist could possibly improve it now. You are Interestingmember905 without a shadow of a doubt.
Now since Sana Nazar i(your GF) doesn't actually exist you won't mind me using that name will you? Strangely tho she must be someone because she looks to own an account that most of your 100K plus income went into, is she aware of the offence she has committed under CA tax law? Bet you didn't explain that, did you?

So sorry your business went bust about the same time you took up flogging watches on here, I'm sure if you could see clearly (and of all people you should have been able to) maybe you would have just been honest with us from the start? Wow, it's such a tangled web we are slowly unraveling, so many fake IDs, so many addresses (I'm sure your friends who you have used as drop boxes will love it when their details are posted here), so much bullshite, so much income advoidence for (what I'm assuming and will shortly confirm I'm certain) a bankrupt.

Ya know, had you been honest from the start I would not have given a single jot, not one! Your life away from here is no concern of mine right up until you start lying to RWI staff because when you do that you put members at risk. It would appear you are a man who needs funds and that my good fellow means you are a risk to everyone here, not just the taxpayers of Canada.

I have so, soooo much more that I'm just waiting to confirm and since according to you none of it correct or anything to do with you then you won't give a rats how many more names I release, how many more drop box addresses belonging to people you don't know I publish will you?

Oh, and anyone who knows this guy and potentially has something to hide I'd suggest dropping me a PM now because once I have info confirmed it will be too late and you will be thrown to the sharks with him. Tell me now what you know and I'll be happy to keep you out of it. You know who you are and in a lot of cases so do we . . .

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I can't believe this trash sold reps for 110k+ behind the back of the forum's members and mods.

He didn't sell anything behind our backs per se, it's more of the fact he's a lying liar who lies and therefore cannot be trusted. As I said had he been even half way transparent we could not have given a jot, it is not our job to enforce the rules for The Canada Revenue Agency any more than it is for any site listing private sellers. Of course now, if they come asking . . .

Reactions: Dorian_ros

Wonderlandfix80

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/3/20
Looks like we will not be making any further progress besides you and your team's accusations about me profiteering, and me asking for proof of your unfounded accusations. Let's leave it at that shall we, life is too short.

Please refund me the $75 USD I paid for patron status about a month ago, then you can ban me, or anything else as the button permits you to do(lol), and we will depart ways.

Thank you sir !

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

How he paid the 75 dollars, paypal or bitcoin, they refunded you?

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
He didn't sell anything behind our backs per se, it's more of the fact he's a lying liar who lies and therefore cannot be trusted. As I said had he been even half way transparent we could not have given a jot, it is not our job to enforce the rules for The Canada Revenue Agency any more than it is for any site listing private sellers. Of course now, if they come asking . . .

Yeah, i meant that he acted behind your back by lying and hiding his real self.

Looks like he's not new to selling gen watches with rep movements, he did it 7 times as Cr7 and a couple more as interestingmember905, just a quick search and i found this:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-oyster-perpetual-date-15200-all-gen-w-sh3135
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...actory-original-rolex-16200-datejust-w-sh3135

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Wait, what!!?!

Am I getting this right? Cr7 is a bankrupt optometrist living in Canada. His partner is Sana Nazar and he has had numerous fake accounts including joelow and interestingmember905 (and no doubt many more).

If he's earnt $100k plus black money over the past year, I suspect the insolvency trustee or Official Receiver might want to know.

It's the above about right? I think a VERY close look needs to be paid to anyone selling the type of watch scammybollocks likes to sell because he can clearly mask his identity quite well.

Reactions: wkim8732

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well "bankrupt" may be too strong a word (we will find out) but when your business closes down leaving people wondering were the goods they apparently paid for let alone you yourself are you are usually pretty darn close are you not?

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
mari115 , you did the math. I’m gonna buy you supporter status, cause that’s what you are.

that said—- wow. That’s a lot of sales... let’s assume 30% markup. That’s a pretty nice side gig right there.

OH WOW i can't believe you actually did buy Supporter Status for me!

Man really, i have no words, i wasn't expecting this at all!

Thank you so much, but really, you didn't have to, I did it just to contribute to the forum!

See Cr7? This is what you are missing out. This is the spirit of the forum that you'll never be able to experience.

Thank you again Ams55557 , i'll wear my yellow badge proudly :peacesign:

My god, i have no words :thumbsup:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Thank you so much, but really, you didn't have to, I did it just to contribute to the forum!

See Cr7? This is what you are missing out. This is the spirit of the forum that you'll never be able to experience.

Well deserved.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

It is members like you and Ams55557 that have their hearts in the right palace. Maybe the forum was going off kilter a bit it has gotten so busy we just cannot keep our eyes everywhere. This is the spirit of the forum in action.

I was only a few months here when I saw what went down with Rudy40 sales. I could not believe the sense of community here when everyone chipped in to help when people got scammed. occb2 to mention just one donated so many parts to help members. From that day I dedicated myself to becoming a helpful member in the RWI community. I was asked to be a mod just after being five months here. I was glad to help, well shocked when asked. I thought they lost their minds as I knew nothing, I still don't but don't tell anyone.

Members piss me off all the time with the gimme gimme attitude and acting like spoiled children. However when I see stuff like this it reminds what I am here for.

To quote WingNut "rep on bros"