• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No sale access - clarification

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Huma Abedin Public figure

Reactions: Nivka

ilcorvo

Certified
3/6/19
Ue
hi guys my sales section on the forum is gone .. what happened to it?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
2 years

Join Date "June 2019" makes your account less than 1 year, RD has asked do you have more accounts, and yes you do have more, we can clearly see "MULTI ACCOUNT" written in a fecking capital letters under you name.

ilcorvo

Certified
3/6/19
Ue
I have no other accounts .. this is my email [email protected] do all the checks you want .. but I only have this .. and I will tell you more up to 2 months ago I saw the sales section and I used it a lot .. now it's gone ...

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
His account was made in September 2018, Cristiano signed with Juventus in July 2018 and scored his first goal on the 16th of September (account was made 7 days later). For the Italian fan theory, if he is Italian he must be from around Turin or is a glory hunter, because these are the only people who like Juventus. My guess is he used the nickname because Cristiano was all plastered all over the news in that period and it has nothing to do from where he's from or who he supports.

Reactions: 2470f2.8ii

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I have no other accounts .. this is my email [email protected] do all the checks you want .. but I only have this .. and I will tell you more up to 2 months ago I saw the sales section and I used it a lot .. now it's gone ...

whose account is this then ?

XpeppeX

Reactions: Glaude

ilcorvo

Certified
3/6/19
Ue
this is not my account ... my only account is Morpheus87 .... please do not confuse things .... or mine is the most common name in Italy, do any research to see if I tell the truth ... what kind of process are you doing to me ... because I don't understand !!!

Fiveofheartss

Horology Curious
8/10/17
Italy
this is not my account ... my only account is Morpheus87 .... please do not confuse things .... or mine is the most common name in Italy, do any research to see if I tell the truth ... what kind of process are you doing to me ... because I don't understand !!!

Dude are you for real? It’s because of dumbasses like you that us italians have a bad reputation, why the fuck would you come into this thread asking why you can’t see the sales section... that’s so dumb

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Ok so, XpeppeX order an ARF Sub in this post he says that it was ordered 3 weeks ago, didn't arrive yet and was inquiring on how long it usually took (https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo.../248772-guida-come-acquistare-da-un-td/page15), now the first post with Morpheus87 shows a Submariner stating "Just arrived" (https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...214628-il-miglior-submariner-di-sempre/page70).

Is this also a coincidence?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

ok, play your game , i dont care , but the fact that you have 2 accounts is the reason the sales section is missing for you .....enjoy RWI

Reactions: tony5haw2013

ilcorvo

Certified
3/6/19
Ue
all of this is unfair. it's not me why should i have any benefits .. what benefits i would have .. you have strongly disappointed me