• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No sale access - clarification

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Even SSteel and his questionable watch making skills is not a patch on this guy with the number of sales.

He is not better anyway as I have a Ban hammer and he does not as he keeps pointing out. I do not see me pressing that button in the near future. It looks like there is a lot more fun to be had :)

:rofl:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Thank you so much, but i didn't do it to get something out of it, i don't really deserve it! I just thought that it would have helped to uncover the truth about his wrongdoings.

I appreciate that it helped though, i'm satisfied if i can contribute even just a bit to the forum! :cheers:

if crj7 did this, it would have cost $110 to dig up the threads, $75 to add them all up, and $95 to copy and paste the links to this thread.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
mari115 , you did the math. I’m gonna buy you supporter status, cause that’s what you are.

that said—- wow. That’s a lot of sales... let’s assume 30% markup. That’s a pretty nice side gig right there.

And this is what makes this place great.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
if crj7 did this, it would have cost $110 to dig up the threads, $75 to add them all up, and $95 to copy and paste the links to this thread.

You forgot his 200usd to log in fee. If your lucky he will add a emote for 40 usd.

I'm sure he had his watch guy in canada already. Unfortunately, with him charging all those fake services/overpriced items in usd, he is laughing to the bank here in Canada. Especially with how weak our dollar is and how strong the USD is. Good part is no more though!

impossible

Renowned Member
29/11/17
where are you @cr7Yuve ?? in one of your sales I noticed your high prices ... and out of spite you threw shit on my sale !!! Now?? where are you?? silence ... you must shut up !!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
The total value of the sales is astonishing.

I had no idea that sort of volume was moving through the M2M sales area.

I’m guessing the profit is in the 10’s of thousands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Very interesting thread. Its good that I dont know how to multiquote, as I would have provided a blow by blow commentary, as I saw it

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Yeah, what a shame.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I‘m disappointed that we missed out on that.

Just for you ol' Tucker - and this is the burst of the balloon of suspense. This OP is somehow related to the other scammer who scammed $10k gens. Huma Abedin, is the name, I can recollect, but of course I cant be sure

Reactions: Tucker