• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No sale access - clarification

apfever23

12/7/16
Safety of the community? I'm part of the community and would feel much safer if you simply provided a valid ID as you were asked to do. Simple enough, right ? Otherwise, all of your posts are worthless.

I second that. I’ve completed deals with you and I was satisfied. HVS requires ID, so what’s the big deal if you have nothing to hide, stop the BS with deflection and simply provide the info requested or STFU.

Sent from the RWI App

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Safety of the community? I'm part of the community and would feel much safer if you simply provided a valid ID as you were asked to do. Simple enough, right ? Otherwise, all of your posts are worthless.
And my ID will change the exorcism into something else, right ? That will make you feel safer lol

I charged what I paid for, like everyone else here. People order from me because they like what they see, and they're happy with the quality they get in return for that they pay for, people are not stupid when they order from me.

When they back out (due to financial emergencies) then I list it here subject to approval, and it's the same circle who always complain.

Not sure where you're going with the speculations of scamming, without any proof.

The point is ID is intended for safety of the community. But with over 100 + sales no one has ever been scammed. So what purpose does the ID serve ?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
I second that. I’ve completed deals with you and I was satisfied. HVS requires ID, so what’s the big deal if you have nothing to hide, stop the BS with deflection and simply provide the info requested or STFU.

Sent from the RWI App
What am I hiding?

I am getting an ARF V3 for free, and sell it 498
I get the GEN crystal for free from DUC, and I sell it here for 350
I get the DW free from bananasplit and sell it here for 150
I get the watches serviced for free with pics, and I charge $200

That's what I am hiding, and if I show ID then all that will disappear and I become clean as "Jesus" lol

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
No one has, yet. PayPal ask for license, eBay want firm ID if you sell that kind of amount, so do we.
Just because no has been scammed today doesn't mean that will be the case tomorrow and it wouldn't be the first time a respected seller has gone rogue.
Your argument is a null point and to even make it is kinda naive if you actually believe it to be valid (which I doubt, you ain't THAT stupid).

You are lying to us, you are not who you say you are and people are looking into it right now.
Since you claim to be who you say when we find out who you really are you will have no issue with us publishing your real information because it will be incorrect won't it?

And you're obviously making a profit on them which is not the purpose of the sales section, you know that.

621bc613ece585f6504c7b825b399060.jpg
I sell a replica watch under 2k.

This is not Ebay 10K plus GEN sales.

But you know what, people with the button dont like to be proven wrong, and they usually end up pressing the button out of anger. Not based on common sense and rationality of the subject.

If you feel concerned about tomorrow then let me put a 1k USD deposit with you. Hold it until a tomorrow's sales clears- but o.c. as expected, that's wont be good enough

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Nobody needs to push a button. You will disappear on your own. Your only purpose on RWI is to make money off members by selling watches. Once that’s removed you won’t stick around.
So it's not about the ID then ?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You just don't get it do you? Every crook was honest once, doesn't mean he will be tomorrow.
And, you're lying and people are working to prove it and when they do I'll announce who you really are because you won't care as (according to you) it won't be you.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So it's not about the ID then ?

Sure it is. The ID is the final straw.

So just to clarify, it’s your position that you never profited off of any of the watches you sold to members on RWI?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
The point is ID is intended for safety of the community. But with over 100 + sales no one has ever been scammed. So what purpose does the ID serve ?

If you spent anytime outside the sales section and actually read something other than how to write a convincing sales thread you would have found a lot of unfortunate threads where upstanding members with lengthy tenure had gone rogue.

We do our upmost to protect the membership here unlike many fora. If you do not trust the staff with simple ID and infer that we would use it against you in the future (I am left wondering why you would have the thought that that may become necessary?) then we simply cannot trust you. That is why I placed your account on No Sale. It certainly was not at your request unless you count the wobbler you threw in the helpdesk. To quote "I have no meaningful access anymore." This alone shows you were here only to sell and were not prepared to contribute in any meaningful way.

RWI is not a sales platform. The purpose of the M2M section is to pass on watches that you no longer want, yes there are modders who make one to three sales a month. We allow this and let them charge for their time. However you made on average 2 sales per week of modded watches and 2 HVS sales per month in your short time here. The concept of what RWI is seems to be lost on you. You may have benefited 139 members here but RWI is bigger than that. It truly is a community of watch lovers.

You are on No Sale but have access to the forum still. I would encourage you to still use the forum to understand what this place is really about and learn to enjoy it, not just use it for cynical gain.

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
If you spent anytime outside the sales section and actually read something other than how to write a convincing sales thread you would have found a lot of unfortunate threads where upstanding members with lengthy tenure had gone rogue.

We do our upmost to protect the membership here unlike many fora. If you do not trust the staff with simple ID and infer that we would use it against you in the future (I am left wondering why you would have the thought that that may become necessary?) then we simply cannot trust you. That is why I placed your account on No Sale. It certainly was not at your request unless you count the wobbler you threw in the helpdesk. To quote "I have no meaningful access anymore." This alone shows you were here only to sell and were not prepared to contribute in any meaningful way.

RWI is not a sales platform. The purpose of the M2M section is to pass on watches that you no longer want, yes there are modders who make one to three sales a month. We allow this and let them charge for their time. However you made on average 2 sales per week of modded watches and 2 HVS sales per month in your short time here. The concept of what RWI is seems to be lost on you. You may have benefited 139 members here but RWI is bigger than that. It truly is a community of watch lovers.

You are on No Sale but have access to the forum still. I would encourage you to still use the forum to understand what this place is really about and learn to enjoy it, not just use it for cynical gain.
Wouldn't make it alot easier for everyone to just note the number of sales permissible as a modder, and have all the rules noted ?

As you may recall, I did ask you a while back that question and you're answer was " as long you get the HVS approval then as many as you want". Now I can play the same card as you're by calling you all kinds of names for saying one thing then and other now. But you know what Patrick ? That's not my style.

If I am profiteering by selling as the exact same price as others do for the same services then everyone is profiteering here. Lol

P.s. I did tell you if my decision leads to permanently revoking my HVS status then so be it (what you did after is what everyone can do with the button on their hand)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Wouldn't make it alot easier for everyone to just note the number of sales permissible as a modder

LOL, are you claiming you do the work on these watches yourself? You buy watches, you have them modded and you sell them for profit.

Reactions: Fiveofheartss

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
LOL, are you claiming you do the work on these watches yourself? You buy watches, you have them modded and you sell them for profit.
Looks like we will not be making any further progress besides you and your team's accusations about me profiteering, and me asking for proof of your unfounded accusations. Let's leave it at that shall we, life is too short.

Please refund me the $75 USD I paid for patron status about a month ago, then you can ban me, or anything else as the button permits you to do(lol), and we will depart ways.

Thank you sir !

Reactions: GingerBubba

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Looks like we will not be making any further progress besides you and your team's accusations about me profiteering, and me asking for proof of your unfounded accusations. Let's leave it at that shall we, life is too short.

Please refund me the $75 USD I paid for patron status about a month ago, then you can ban me, or anything else as the button permits you to do(lol), and we will depart ways.

Thank you sir !

You never answered my question:

......it’s your position that you never profited off of any of the watches you sold to members on RWI?

Reactions: Rolemars

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
If I profited for selling as the same price as everyone else, then everyone else profited.

...now go an walk your dog

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
You never answered my question:

......it’s your position that you never profited off of any of the watches you sold to members on RWI?

It’s been asked and suggested several times by several people and he never responds to it. He subverts the question all together and talks about he ID or that he has numerous sales with no problems or that he was told there wasn’t a limit on hvs.

Now hes asking king for a refund for his patron status. Because apparently his patron membership was related to sim being able to make a profit only. Now that that’s been suspended, he wants his membership refunded.

4th page - damn, I’m good. Right on the money.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
If I profited for selling as the same price as everyone else, then everyone else profited.

...now go an walk your dog

It wasn’t clever or cute the first time. Those who are limited tend to repeat themselves and you’ve been doing that a lot in this thread. Catch you later.

Reactions: Rolemars

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Cr7, this is so simple and yet you continue to only make it more difficult for yourself. Provide some ID so you can go back to selling on m2m. Why is this such a thorn for you? I mean, you do enter your name and address as well as phone number( if requested ) on the shipping forms you use to ship the watches you sell to the members that buy from you. Right? This would mean that there are at least 100 +/- members here that have access to your personal info. I'm pretty sure you have to submit proof of ID to PayPal so members can send payment. There should really not be any issue, unless you are falsifying PayPal and shipping records.
This has gone on long enough. Otherwise, just go away. There are literarily dozens of members, SV's, modders selling watches that respect the forum sales rules and provide ID and or personal info. You are not offering anything to RWI members that will be missed. No matter what you do, you will never be comparable in any regard to Jesus. ( your analogy, not mine )

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
It’s been asked and suggested several times by several people and he never responds to it. He subverts the question all together and talks about he ID or that he has numerous sales with no problems or that he was told there wasn’t a limit on hvs.

Now hes asking king for a refund for his patron status. Because apparently his patron membership was related to sim being able to make a profit only. Now that that’s been suspended, he wants his membership refunded.

4th page - damn, I’m good. Right on the money.
Say as you please... I am not the type of person who scams people or pushes the dispute button (without proper notice).