• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No sale access - clarification

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Hey guys,

I just want to clear some stuff out, I received several emails from my previous buyers telling me alot crap is being said about me in the sales section, that's totally fine as everyone is entitled to their freedom of speech. However, it's unfair if the entire team is throwing their jabs somewhere where they know I dont have access to defend myself.

For clarification my sale privileges have been revoked as I specifically asked them to do that. Because they asked me for very sensitive information that I wouldn't even feel comfortable giving to anyone online, including my lawyer (if they want send someone face to face that's a different story). It's not that I don't trust the staff here.

Its just Rwi has been previously hacked (more than 3 years ago without any data leaked or stolen). So no , I am not comfortable sending my fake driver's license or my fake passport, along with a fake utility bill. So that one day a hacker, or leaker opens a Toy'sRus account under my name, or use my data for any other specific purpose committing identity theft. Which can be very expensive to have this sorted.

it doesnt make any sense how members are more protected if I provide these unnecessary excessive fake information. As I already provided a fake bank statement to the staff. Again, a fake drivers license or a fake passport along with a fake utility bill, and holding everything with pictures is not going protect anyone better, such as making a watch better, or make an impact on the watch's description, neither it turns a fake part to GEN or vice-versa, as they are vetted via approval first anyway- nothing goes past people here - this is RWI with Master watchmakers and professional experts hiding behind their username.

We have all noticed, when new members sell multiple watches their posts are kept on hold till the watches are delivered that's totally respectable. However, the rationale of putting a member at risk of identify theft is against my principles (and a stupid thing for anyone to take a risk with their sensitive data) as such I have no problems if I am no longer part of the sales. However, since I see the blue name tag with "do not trade with me" that's because I voluntarily decided that.

For those who bought a watch from me they will still have their life time support and warranty as I have discussed with them through their PayPal email address, and I apologize to those that I didnt have the time yet to send an email as of right now. However, rest be assured that everyone who purchased a watch from me will not be neglected just because of the impact of the situation.

Godbless those who agree
Also, Godbless those who disagree
Cr7

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Well said. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
giphy.gif

Reactions: Nivka and bill33

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
WHat if I cannd mak up my minds and cannd agee ordisagee ?

Cann we still be Godbless ?
Japanese, Chinese, vietnamese, Guyanese, whitenese, blackenese,

c7 doesn't discriminate, do as you please

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike116

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
For clarification my sale privileges have been revoked as I specifically asked them to do that.

orly-ostrich.jpg

Because they asked me for very sensitive information that I wouldn't even feel comfortable giving to anyone online, including my lawyer (if they want send someone face to face that's a different story). It's not that I don't trust the staff here.

You were asked for a copy of your driver's licence and a copy of a utility bill, same kind of stuff all HVS folk provide. So far we have been given very little reason to believe you are who you say you are so for the safety and security of the members you were placed on No Sale for not providing proof of ID when requested. You told us you did not have the requested docs on you as you were away from home, who doesn't carry ID of some form let alone a DL when traveling? Are you saying the rules should be different for you compared to everyone else?

ts just Rwi has been previously hacked.
Ah no, no in the clear information was ever taken from RWI, we were the victims of a script injection that wiped out a database and the server setup not a hack and at any rate PMs are stored encrypted as is the admin section. Please stop making excuses.

Reactions: QueTip

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Well, as far as I am concerned your staff was humiliating Zocker's pictures he sent you guys, if a little professionalism would have been attributed maybe my perception would not have changed later on.

Everyone who has been approved for HVS know exactly who they are, and they also know that not all are not asked for any identification. It's my understanding Zocker was caught scamming before so that was a different scenario.

Again, it depends what someone has at stake. Here in Canada, most adults have a couple of properties at stake, and other privacy issues which most reasonable adult would understand. How most teenagers respond to HVS who openly provide every documentation out of ignorance that's another subject.

Again, your staff was up my arse from November on asking for pictures, he knows who he is, as many do I am sure. It's not about the ID, if that was the case then the Canadian bank statement would have been sufficient when I provided a few month ago.

Finally, Mr. Traillboss you do know that buying rep is legal but selling is not in Canada . Why on earth would I jeopardize my liberty at stake when one of the idiots who doesn't like me in your team will have that privilege and I cant get screwed with over 100 counts of selling counterfeit items. Sometimes, a little compassion and understanding comes a long way when you put yourself in someone else's shoes first.

Reactions: Dmage

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
and they also know that not all are not asked for any identification
Alla re asked for sufficient ID to satisfy the moderator that they are who they claim to be, quite a few provide a DL, on RWG all of them do.

It's not about the ID, if that was the case then the Canadian bank statement would have been sufficient when I provided a few month ago.
yeah, right:
http://fakepaystubs.net/bank-statement-generator/

https://pdfsimpli.com/forms/form-type/statement/novelty-bank-statement-generator-pdf/

http://www.banknovelties.com/

You are hiding your identity, you are lying about who you are and you are making 100s of 1000s of dollars worth of sales here. How on earth would we be doing the right thing by the members if we let that continue?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Dude, you are the one making the decision to sell illegal watches and parts in a country where you know it is illegal to do so. You can't blame anyone here for what you do. If you choose to live a life of paranoia waiting for that one particular person to call you out for selling illegal stuff, then you are in the wrong business.
Who is it that you are so worried about ?

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
I have $50 on trailboss by the 4th round (page).

What’s the over/under for this thread? Whatever it is, I’ll take the over.
Everyone here has their money on the guy with the ban button lol

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Alla re asked for sufficient ID to satisfy the moderator that they are who they claim to be, quite a few provide a DL, on RWG all of them do.

yeah, right:
http://fakepaystubs.net/bank-statement-generator/

https://pdfsimpli.com/forms/form-type/statement/novelty-bank-statement-generator-pdf/

http://www.banknovelties.com/

You are hiding your identity, you are lying about who you are and you are making 100s of 1000s of dollars worth of sales here. How on earth would we be doing the right thing by the members if we let that continue?
These are all speculation. I sell them as the same price as everyone else, subject to approval.

From the 100 sales. How many got scammed ?

What purpose the identification serve when the scam rate is 0 % ?

Where are still in round 1 sir

Reactions: nissanskylinen1

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ya, buddy go walk your dog. You'll understand these things when you grow up.

That’s all you’ve got. Lol. You are such a lying piece of shit. We’ve had a great laugh at your expense.

Reactions: mclarendude

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
From your 1370 posts, how many were outside the sales section?!

Only the token posts he made when he was feeling the heat for profiteering. If nothing else he is predictable.

Reactions: mclarendude