• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No sale access - clarification

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
He's not going to answer because you hit right to the heart of the issue. What he is doing would require him to become a Trusted Dealer which again, would require him revealing his true identity. I'm guessing he's been banned previously, but we shall see what the mods and admins can dig up. He'll talk in circles and avoid answering claiming he never scammed anyone. He misses (or ignores) the point that he's selling them for more then he paid which is only allowed if you are a supporting vendor or trusted dealer.
Ding....ding...ding.

Reactions: stufuse and Glaude

Relitto

Known Member
20/6/19
Italia
Oh now this IS "interesting" . . .

[FONT=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Stay tuned, need to check a few things out with some, well, local sources shall we say but get the popcorn and beer out folks.
People so underestimate just who we have on the team and who/what they know . . .[/FONT]
:bees:​​​​​​​

Reactions: Rolemars

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I would'nt be the least bit surprised if Cr7 was actually already in prison. Maybe he has a big hairy ass celly (used to be watchsmith for the triad) that is forcing him against his will to sell watches.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
DAMN!! i hate it when i'm late to the party :jerry::jerry:

:popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::drinks_cheers::drinks_cheers::drinks_cheers:

followed by the inevitable!! :banned2::banned2:

let this be a lesson to all the scammers and profiteer members.... it ALWAYS catches up with you in the end :evil:

ALWAYS!!!

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
This is like waiting to find out who killed JR!!!!

At this stage, if Cr7 isn't Ssteel, I'm going to be slightly disappointed tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ams55557 and Glaude

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12

i think you mean SSTEAL,,, and yes, this one has the same pomposity about him, that "i'm better than all of you here" attitude

Reactions: GingerBubba

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
i think you mean SSTEAL,,, and yes, this one has the same pomposity about him, that "i'm better than all of you here" attitude

Even SSteel and his questionable watch making skills is not a patch on this guy with the number of sales.

He is not better anyway as I have a Ban hammer and he does not as he keeps pointing out. I do not see me pressing that button in the near future. It looks like there is a lot more fun to be had :)

Reactions: Rx4Time and QueTip

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

what of you wake up just to learn it was all just a dream?

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
mari115 , you did the math. I’m gonna buy you supporter status, cause that’s what you are.

that said—- wow. That’s a lot of sales... let’s assume 30% markup. That’s a pretty nice side gig right there.

Thank you so much, but i didn't do it to get something out of it, i don't really deserve it! I just thought that it would have helped to uncover the truth about his wrongdoings.

I appreciate that it helped though, i'm satisfied if i can contribute even just a bit to the forum! :cheers:

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Looks like we will not be making any further progress besides you and your team's accusations about me profiteering, and me asking for proof of your unfounded accusations. Let's leave it at that shall we, life is too short.

Please refund me the $75 USD I paid for patron status about a month ago, then you can ban me, or anything else as the button permits you to do(lol), and we will depart ways.

Thank you sir !

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Your not seriously trying to squeeze 75 bucks out of the forum after all the profits you made on a community of watch lovers? You can not be this thick headed? Please tell me you are not actually serious???

I'm so glad I happened to click on your hulk sale thread and call you out on this. You are not a good person. I know your type... you think everyone is stupid and you are smart. You took advantage of a community. You had all those WhatsApp group buddies come to defend you in that thread but with no logical responses to their replies. I dont see any of them coming to your aid now though.

In my opinion those buddies of yours should be looked at as well since they seem to share the same values as you.