• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Favorite Replica in your Collection ?

museguy

19/10/12
Hi All,
I am new to replicas, so far have purchased;
  1. ARF Oyster Perpetual Dark Rhodium
  2. Noob IWC Ingenieur Laureus Sport For Good Foundation
  3. ZF Black Fifty Fathoms
Have about thirty genuine watches, mostly vintage Seiko divers. My favorite replica watch has been the Noob IWC Ingenieur Automatic Laureus Sport For Good Foundation, love the quality of the watch, very wellmade, the color of the dial and the sun burst is amazing. Looking for my next purchase and would love to know of other's favorite replica watches. Cheers !

What is your favorite ?
Any total surprises ? Watches you bought not expecting to love, but are your favorite replica ?

My favorite replica;
Noob IWC Ingenieur Automatic Laureus Sport For Good Foundation, purchased from Li at JTime, replica strap that came with the watch and an IWC Deployment clasp from dhgate.
qsdFs.jpg
qs48D.jpg
qsTan.jpg
qsXp3.jpg
qswAY.jpg

Last edited:

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
0d6b6056de9448ce83943e475f1f5efe.jpg

Favourite stock rep - SF Breguet 7057. Not a super rep by any means but a superb quality replica and a cracking attempt at a complicated movement.

18e4ef174baba3c25c6129f035a5ead4.jpg

Not the best photo of it but my favourite watch. Reshaped and refinished sean case 16622, WM9 bracelet, gen dial, hands, crystal, bezel, insert, crown, stem, date wheel and vr3135 movement. Been through the hands of 4 different forum modders at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ecender and museguy

museguy

19/10/12
Favourite stock rep - SF Breguet 7057. Not a super rep by any means but a superb quality replica and a cracking attempt at a complicated movement.

Not the best photo of it but my favourite watch. Reshaped and refinished sean case 16622, WM9 bracelet, gen dial, hands, crystal, bezel, insert, crown, stem, date wheel and vr3135 movement. Been through the hands of 4 different forum modders at some point.

Hissouthall6

Thank you for sharing ! Posts like yours are exactly why I love this forum. I have never seen or heard of a SF Breguet 7057 replica, now I need to do my research.

The Yacht Master 16622 beautiful, sounds like a labor of love, a grey / white rolex with date is on my shortlist.

Cheers

Last edited:

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
Ironically, the replica is rarer than the gen! Now that’s what I call a watch worth collecting :D

Reactions: museguy

museguy

19/10/12
Hi timnic54

Love your quote "After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world"

If you have time, care to share your favorite replica ?

Cheers

Reactions: timnic54

museguy

19/10/12
Hi Saby

Have enjoyed reading your posts and viewing your vintage replica collection.

Which would be your favorite replica in your collection ?

Thank you !

museguy

19/10/12
My RWG thread First Replica Watch Purchase Recommendations

Some of my favorite reading:
The Top "12" Replica Factory
Not worth buying in gen
[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs
Favorite Watch EVER
The official Vintage daytona club!!welcome pics
Let's talk vintage Daytonas with TheSociety & Friends!
MY (mostly) IWC collection
Mr Luwin's collection

My new "Shortlist"
  1. Fifty Fathoms Blue
  2. Noob V10 of ZZF
  3. IWC Portuguese Tourbillon White
  4. Tudor Blue Pelagos V6F/XF V4
  5. IWC Pilot Spitfire or XI or XVIII
  6. Blue Breitling SuperOcean Heritage
  7. Omega Speedmaster
  8. Breitling Navitimer
  9. Patek Philippe Nautilus
  10. IWC Portuguese 7 Day Blue
  11. Oyster Perpetual Black or Explorer I
  12. Explorer II White

Last edited:

museguy

19/10/12
​​​Hi NCRich
How are you ?

I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your photos. May I ask which is your favorite replica watch ?

I am becoming more interested in vintage replicas. Cheers.

Last edited: