• Show
Clear All

Favorite Replica in your Collection ?

Hi All,
    I am new to replicas, so far have purchased;
    1. ARF Oyster Perpetual Dark Rhodium
    2. Noob IWC Ingenieur Laureus Sport For Good Foundation
    3. ZF Black Fifty Fathoms
    Have about thirty genuine watches, mostly vintage Seiko divers. My favorite replica watch has been the Noob IWC Ingenieur Automatic Laureus Sport For Good Foundation, love the quality of the watch, very wellmade, the color of the dial and the sun burst is amazing. Looking for my next purchase and would love to know of other's favorite replica watches. Cheers !

What is your favorite ?
    Any total surprises ? Watches you bought not expecting to love, but are your favorite replica ?

My favorite replica;
    Noob IWC Ingenieur Automatic Laureus Sport For Good Foundation, purchased from Li at JTime, replica strap that came with the watch and an IWC Deployment clasp from dhgate.
    Last edited by museguy; 12-02-20, 18:31.

Really enjoying my new arf dj36 franken

Comment

Originally posted by Countess Koscowicz View Post
      Really enjoying my new arf dj36 franken
      Countess Koscowicz Thank you for sharing ! Beautiful watch.

I have the ARF Oyster Perpetual Dark Rhodium and very impressed by the quality. Thinking about a black ARF dj36 on an oyster bracelet.

Enjoy in good health, cheers.
      Last edited by museguy; 12-02-20, 18:49.

Comment

I go for one of my explorers most days

Comment

Originally posted by Parto View Post
          Hi Parto

Beautiful ! What factories are the Explorers ?

Cheers

Comment

Who made the dial on your vintage? Or did you relume a stock dial?

Comment

Originally posted by museguy View Post

Beautiful ! What factories are the Explorers ?
              214270 is the BP, 1016 is a custom build

Countess Koscowicz the dial is a vietnam dial. There are a few sources for basically the same dial but Ruby is a good place to start

Comment

214270 is the BP, 1016 is a custom build

Countess Koscowicz the dial is a vietnam dial. There are a few sources for basically the same dial but Ruby is a good place to start
                I knew it!!! actually wrote is it a viet? Then deleted it!! looks superb - great looking watch mate

Comment

Favourite stock rep - SF Breguet 7057. Not a super rep by any means but a superb quality replica and a cracking attempt at a complicated movement.

Not the best photo of it but my favourite watch. Reshaped and refinished sean case 16622, WM9 bracelet, gen dial, hands, crystal, bezel, insert, crown, stem, date wheel and vr3135 movement. Been through the hands of 4 different forum modders at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ssouthall6 View Post
                    Favourite stock rep - SF Breguet 7057. Not a super rep by any means but a superb quality replica and a cracking attempt at a complicated movement.

Not the best photo of it but my favourite watch. Reshaped and refinished sean case 16622, WM9 bracelet, gen dial, hands, crystal, bezel, insert, crown, stem, date wheel and vr3135 movement. Been through the hands of 4 different forum modders at some point.
                    Hissouthall6

Thank you for sharing ! Posts like yours are exactly why I love this forum. I have never seen or heard of a SF Breguet 7057 replica, now I need to do my research.

The Yacht Master 16622 beautiful, sounds like a labor of love, a grey / white rolex with date is on my shortlist.

Cheers

Last edited by museguy; 13-02-20, 03:55.

Comment

Hi CurioLeo

Always love your feedback. Care to share your favorite replica ?

Cheers

Comment

museguy , I would say mine would be the rarer than unicorn poo Panerai PAM 213 with genuine ratrapante movement.

Comment

Thank you CurioLeo
                          Had to look up Panerai PAM 213 with Flyback Rattrapante

Comment

Ironically, the replica is rarer than the gen! Now that’s what I call a watch worth collecting

Comment

Hi timnic54

Love your quote "After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world"

If you have time, care to share your favorite replica ?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X