• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Genuine 6digit SubC Bezel is a direct fit on which rep?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
GEN insert will clip right in on ZZF v2, ARF v1-v3, and V10 noob only.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Really good info here, thank you! So I might finally bring to life my Kermit ‘no date’ project based on a zzf v2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thestefster

Patron
9/6/11
Just received a gen bezel for my v3 ARF 116610.

It clips into the bezel retainer perfectly.

With a little effort, I got the retaining ring back into the grooves of the retainer which also fits well.

Pushed the bezel assembly back onto the watch without too much fuss and it sits really tight but now... it won't turn. The assembly is flush with the case now, no gap hence no turn I assume. I can still get it off no issue, so not too concerned for now. It looks pretty good tbh even if it doesn't work correctly.

That said for an $800 USD investment I want it to work and have noticed that there are a number of after-market retaining rings and hytrel rings for sale on ebay.

Anyone know what I need to make this work properly?

IPPZn.jpg

IPXXs.jpg

IPTI3.jpg

Last edited:

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Just the bezel insert right ?

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
thestefster did you ever get this to work? I assume that you got a bezel and insert and tried to fit it on your replica crystal retaining ring and the bezel now sits too close to the case. You may have to reinstall the crystal retaining ring so it sits a little high. Otherwise, I'm having a hard time understanding how a ceramic insert could cause the bezel to not spin.