• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch from USA to UK (M2M Deal)

Breittholing

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/14
EU
hello, I think it fits in the best way:

I would like to ship a watch from USA to UK (m2m deal.
Does anyone have experience with this?

would be nice if someone can help me

Thanks and best regards

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I have had a lot of watches form the US. Some do get stopped by customs and I have to pay duty on them but the UK customs are less efficient than they are here in Ireland. Some people triangle ship from the US to Europe via the UK as it is one of the easiest places to ship to. I do not know what it will be like after Brexit though. Let your buyer know that you are not responsible for customs and you should be OK.

Breittholing

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/14
EU
I have had a lot of watches form the US. Some do get stopped by customs and I have to pay duty on them but the UK customs are less efficient than they are here in Ireland. Some people triangle ship from the US to Europe via the UK as it is one of the easiest places to ship to. I do not know what it will be like after Brexit though. Let your buyer know that you are not responsible for customs and you should be OK.

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Do it all the time! Just aware receiver that risk is on them but assure them security of properly filled out customs forms and insurance with good packaging and you’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk