Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:Bezel on SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN ARF 1:1 904L SH3135V2

Hi,
    Am new to the forum and new to replica watches and am looking for any advice please
    I have purchased a Arf Sub SH3135V2 from puretme
    The bezel when turned feels very cheap compared with a gen!
    how can i get the click to feel more like the a gen sub

Any pointers would be much appreciated

Cheers
    Steve

You can purchase a set of Genuine Clicksprings. I just orderer a set from a member here at the Part & Accessoires section. This should give the gen click and feel to the bezel. Mine are going in this weekend. Will let you know here what the result is.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the info! Please let me know how they are after fitted! Can you point me in a direction to get them fitted if i purchase a set?

Comment

Got them in. A true game changer for the click and for the feeling when turning. Just feel very solid and expensive now. I choose to do it myself and it’s actually pretty easy. Just be really carefull because the springs are small and of you drop them, they are really hard to find. Can’t point you anywhere who can do it for you, but as I said, good job to DIY!

Comment

Great news, thanks for the reply! I have now purchased a set but still can't find the location of the springs need to go!

Comment

You have 3 springs with small little balls on them. You have 1 spring that provides the click. That one is at the 7 o’clock position.

Comment

...I See !!! Thanks for the photo, i can see now where they go! what tool could i ask do you recommend for taking the bezel off as i used a pallet type knife as shown in a youtube video and practised on a really cheap replica i have, i couldn't get the bezel off and put grooves and marks all over the watch so i won't be doing that again?

Comment

Be careful taking it off. There are also threads already with a step by step process in the tech/mods sections. They're probably pinned.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stevegallager View Post
                  ...I See !!! Thanks for the photo, i can see now where they go! what tool could i ask do you recommend for taking the bezel off as i used a pallet type knife as shown in a youtube video and practised on a really cheap replica i have, i couldn't get the bezel off and put grooves and marks all over the watch so i won't be doing that again?
                  I tried the same on the cheap one and could not get it off for the life of me, I think they must be different

Noob and Arf are a lot easier to remove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X