• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally pulled the trigger.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
So after a lot of back and fore with the waiter I finally decided what to have for lunch. However, it's now 14:05 and it's been over an hour since I finished eating and I STILL haven't had a bowel movement.

This is frustrating as I was not aware I would have to wait this long. How come people aren't being warned about these delays ? Is anybody else in the same situation?

I've made at least 6 attempts in the last 45 minutes at trying to force it and I haven't even passed gas. Now what ?

I'm beginning to wonder if I haven't been scammed. If anyone else is thinking about ordering lunch I suggest they hold off until this situation is cleared up.

Just posting this here hoping to get some sort of response.

Reactions: Stuessi and Tucker

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
Should have posted QC pics of your lunch for everyone to examine.

Something is definitely out of alignment.

Customs must be delaying your shitting time.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: tripdog

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
That's a crazy situation! What did they delivered to you, something that has dematerialized?
Not even a little bit of gas...

I hope you ordered from a TD or at least you paid via PP for goods so you can open a ticket or a dispute and try be refound!

I immediately blocked my order for lunch: I'm afraid to be in the same situation!

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thanks for all your replies.

This is the first time this has happened to me, and whilst I'm not someone to bitch and moan I do find this whole situation unacceptable.

If it doesn't happen soon I'm going to ask for a refund, I don't mind waiting but it's been over 2 hours now, and still no response.

I'll keep you posted.

Reactions: Tucker

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Thanks for all your replies.

This is the first time this has happened to me, and whilst I'm not someone to bitch and moan I do find this whole situation unacceptable.

If it doesn't happen soon I'm going to ask for a refund, I don't mind waiting but it's been over 2 hours now, and still no response.

I'll keep you posted.

Fill out a helpdesk ticket please , one of the sales team might be able to assist ...

Was this an approved sale ?

If not your are on your own , im sorry :(

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Fill out a helpdesk ticket please , one of the sales team might be able to assist ...

Was this an approved sale ?

If not your are on your own , im sorry :(

I did my research, this was a supposedly recommended eating establishment. I've sent 3 PMs to admin, 2 emails to the owners and raised 4 Help Desk tickets in the last 8 minutes and I haven't had one single reply from anybody.

This is crazy - what do I do now, just wait and hope it sorts itself out ? where is the Customer Service in all this ?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I did my research, this was a supposedly recommended eating establishment. I've sent 3 PMs to admin, 2 emails to the owners and raised 4 Help Desk tickets in the last 8 minutes and I haven't had one single reply from anybody.

This is crazy - what do I do now, just wait and hope it sorts itself out ? where is the Customer Service in all this ?

Link to the approved meal please ....

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I’m horrified by your experience and the uncomfortable pain and stuffiness you must feel not being able “discharge” I’m contemplating dinner but will hold until the matter is resolved.
Hopefully PT can chime in…

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Link to the approved meal please ....

https://www.facebook.com/MalliesSportsGrillandBar/

This is what I ordered (not me in the pic):

burger.jpg

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well it turns out Trippy actually had a meal of Crackers , Cheese , and Peanutbutter , sadly i think this will take some time to resolve ......

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Still no bowel movement after what seems like forever, but some good news at least. Got a PM of a member, he's a mathematician and says he may be able to work it out with a pencil.

Thanks for all your help everyone - lesson learned - what an awesome community this is !

Reactions: Tucker

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Still no bowel movement after what seems like forever, but some good news at least. Got a PM of a member, he's a mathematician and says he may be able to work it out with a pencil.

Thanks for all your help everyone - lesson learned - what an awesome community this is !

Not proven fact , but i heard is you sniff pepper then pinch your nose shut, it could help ....

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
I think it was a box of onions... I think sead can help him out.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
I would like to reassure all of you and tripdog that this was surely an isolated event. At the end I ordered lunch, received in time and later had my release with an interesting amount of air.

Hope you are well and solved the question, but is surely not a widespread problem.

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
I think Tripdog was mistaken
The waiter is absolutely sure that Tripdog ordered for Dinner not lunch

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Can anyone tell me which is the best Subway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
n0bby #1 is always the best anywhere you go. Guaranteed bowel movement. Trip here went with the #18 and look at his situation, you don’t want to be him do you?

We haven’t even heard from him since, I hope he is doing alright ..

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Since most of these messages are about plain 116610s you should have ordered a cheesburger and fries after all the phone calls and email. ;)