• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Should I be concerned?

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
I have ordered many watches from overseas and not had any issues with customs so far . I suppose I’ve been lucky. Most of those purchases I have tracked - but I’ve never seen the message I got today. Anyone familiar with this? Does
It mean the watch has been seized by customs?

zy0EF.png

Sent from the RWI App

playingthe4

Known Member
1/3/19
I've seen something similar with my tracking coming through customs and they've all gotten through. No need to be concerned at this point.

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
+1 I think this is normal, I've seen it on my packages before and they went through normally

MrX

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/10/19
As above, in uk I've even seen "item being examined by customs and excise" or something similar and came through fine haha I did have a few worried days mind

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Yep. I get the same tracking info if I order from China. Sometimes, they don’t get updated at all after it goes to customs NY. It can be a day or a few months before it’s updated or the watch just shows up without any updated info. I wouldn’t worry about it. The only thing that can happen is you get a letter from customs. If you do and the seller isn’t a TD that will send another, you just lost your money. DO NOT respond to the letter. That is only going to make things worse because they will either find out its counterfeit or they will make you pay taxes on it as if it were real. If you do nothing, they will either toss it, someone they works there will steal it or they’ll send it back.

Nothing to worry about yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FearOfGod

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/19
SEVENTH HEAVEN
I haven been in the same situation before, just wait it should be cleared within 2 weeks. Nothing to be worry about it.

Either he’s dead or my watch has stopped.