• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Non-branded quality clothing from China?

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
After a discussion with a friend of a friend who works in the clothing industry in my country, I was shocked to find that quality jeans that sold here for 90$ are bought for 5-6$ in China and the factory just adds the brand name!
In my country quality jeans cost 80-150$ (non-designer, quality brands), a button shirt (business) costs 120$ and etc.

I was wondering if there is an option to buy directly from China? Do you have recommendations?

I'm not talking about designer reps (like you can find in taobao), but on non-branded however quality clothing (jeans, "polo" shirts, buttons shirts, etc).
I was looking in aliexpress, dhgate and taobao. However, it is hard to determine the quality from the photos and I could not find any recommendations online (tons of recommendations for rep :))

Would love for advice!

SerafinWatch

4/1/14
Switzerland
Buy H&M premium collection. That is the best value for money and fits non-asian bodies.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I’ve bought couple shirts from china and Hong kong. In fact, I just got back from Hong Kong in July. The price isn’t much different IMO, but my issue is the size. Asian L or XL size is totally different than western size L or XL

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I’ve bought couple shirts from china and Hong kong. In fact, I just got back from Hong Kong in July. The price isn’t much different IMO, but my issue is the size. Asian L or XL size is totally different than western size L or XL

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

You should try their condoms.

Reactions: Nivka and efajri