• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can you investigate this seller

Scottturner31685

Horology Curious
15/9/19
San Diego, CA
Hi guy. I just seen this seller on Instagram. Their name is American.Luxury.Shop. I just wanted to get your guys input on them. Is it legit and true to what they say about their products? Thanks for the input team.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Hi guy. I just seen this seller on Instagram. Their name is American.Luxury.Shop. I just wanted to get your guys input on them. Is it legit and true to what they say about their products? Thanks for the input team.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I suggest you stay here and spend a lot of time reading threads for new members and how this rep business works. You will then soon learn that the only dealers to trust are our trusted ones listed in the Trusted Dealers section. There are scam sites everywhere. Don't fall for them.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Are you gonna ask us to investigate all the random sellers you find on instagram ?

Because there a way simpler method : don't buy any rep on instagram and use our Trusted dealers ! Most if not all of those guys on Instagram are scams !

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
It’s probably a hoax. Buy from our trusted dealers instead.

Last edited:

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton

They are just new in IG AFAIK and just like what they say, stick on our TD's if everything goes south, you can ask help in here =)

Scottturner31685

Horology Curious
15/9/19
San Diego, CA
Haha...thanks. I will definitely stay away and only use the TDs that you guys recommend. I saw the watch that I've been looking everywhere for (blue face sky dweller) and was hoping that it would be legit. Oh well. I guess I'll wait until a TD on here gets it. Thanks again guys.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Haha...thanks. I will definitely stay away and only use the TDs that you guys recommend. I saw the watch that I've been looking everywhere for (blue face sky dweller) and was hoping that it would be legit. Oh well. I guess I'll wait until a TD on here gets it. Thanks again guys.

That's usually what gets people to give a shot at those sellers.
They promise things that no other sellers are able to get, so when you are desperate to get a rep that doesn't exist and suddenly you see it nice and shiny with the promise of Swiss movement, fully functioning, etc... you jump on it.

But in the rep world, the saying is : every TD can get every watch that has been produced as a rep (if it's still available of course). So if you see someone outside the TD list advertising for something that you can't get your hand on with a TD, you know it's a scam !

Reactions: Scottturner31685

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
"All watches is Swiss mechanism." Lol. The reps they have pictured are inexpensive, poor quality reps. Spend some time on RWI reading Scottturner31685 .

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
LOL very high quality video there showing lots of expensive white cardboard shipping boxes and an empty AP bag worth 10c. Please take my money IG sellers!