• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ever heard of a Swiss watch maker making perfect 1:1 clone replicas?

Scottturner31685

Horology Curious
15/9/19
San Diego, CA
Hi guys. So I'm talking with a guy that has a connection with a guy that supposedly makes indistinguishable rolex replicas. He claims that he "personally knows a watchsmith, based in Switzerland, that makes all his watches. Most parts come from a steel factory in eastern Europe that are specialized in finer steel products and in smaller machinery like what you find in watches and such" he says that all watches are 1:1 perfect clones including a materials. I asked what is one way to distinguish a gen from a rep and he said that they are impossible to tell them apart. He said he would charge me between 1150€ to 1400€ for a full set. I just want to hear your guys' input on this. Have you ever heard of a thing? Is there actually perfect reps? Is that a good price? What do you think I should do? Thanks.

drgjsi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/2/16
HK
you could start your own factory doing reps haha. but im interested to know too

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
One of the oldest bullish!t stories in the replica watch industry. It’s complete garbage. They are just trying to rip you off. If you get a watch it will be exactly what our TDs sell for 1/3 the cost.

Last edited:

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Hi guys. So I'm talking with a guy that has a connection with a guy that supposedly makes indistinguishable rolex replicas. He claims that he "personally knows a watchsmith, based in Switzerland, that makes all his watches. Most parts come from a steel factory in eastern Europe that are specialized in finer steel products and in smaller machinery like what you find in watches and such" he says that all watches are 1:1 perfect clones including a materials. I asked what is one way to distinguish a gen from a rep and he said that they are impossible to tell them apart. He said he would charge me between 1150€ to 1400€ for a full set. I just want to hear your guys' input on this. Have you ever heard of a thing? Is there actually perfect reps? Is that a good price? What do you think I should do? Thanks.

bullshit

Reactions: Scottturner31685

rek00001

24/4/13
It's a variation of the story I've heard - the ones made in Italy.

PurePete

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/8/19
Aust
There is no such thing as a perfect 1:1 rep right now. However 5-10 years from now? ;)

Look how far they've come in the last 5 years!

joedoesntsharefood

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/9/19
france
that is totally impossible... best bullshit of the day, he's just gonna rip you off by selling you a watch that is gonna buy on a td's... be aware of 1000$plus replicas!

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals

DONT feed into that bullshit scam... everything that the other members are saying is ABSOLUTELY true .. if you bought one of those supposed PERFECT 1:1 $1400 Swiss Replicas you would be getting the SAME watch that our TDs sell and from most likely the same place ... there is no such thing as a perfect 1:1 replica Auctally the term 1:1 is nothing but a marketing tool for the dealers ..

:huh1:

Scottturner31685

Horology Curious
15/9/19
San Diego, CA
I dont know him that well at all. I just saw his videos and Instagram and started chatting it up with him and that's when he gave me all this info. He said a noob 1:1 cant even conpair to his guys stuff.

joedoesntsharefood

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/9/19
france
Let us know his name on instagram so other can be aware of this scam!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI