Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Puretime Noob BLRO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puretime Noob BLRO

Puretime just update for the Noob BLRO

https://puretimewatch.io/gmt-master-...and-stack.html

$668?

Comment

Originally posted by xartan View Post
      $668?
      Holy shit, that's excessive compared to the previous batch. No justification for the price hike. Would consider it if it was a clone 3285

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by xartan View Post
        $668?
        kobe24 made a post about it at HKRWF he says that they managed to create true two tone ceramic bezel. He says thats the reason of the price jump.

Comment

Originally posted by XLR8R View Post

kobe24 made a post about it at HKRWF he says that they managed to create true two tone ceramic bezel. He says thats the reason of the price jump.
          LOL, the Noob maker price is crazy.

Comment

Just following the trend of gen Rolex price increases with no justification

Comment

Originally posted by XLR8R View Post

From the photos the bezel transition looks terrific, however, i dont know if its reasonable to pay 688$ for a watch without a reliable movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Tione12 View Post

From the photos the bezel transition looks terrific, however, i dont know if its reasonable to pay 688$ for a watch without a reliable movement.
                This is exactly what I feel.

Reliable clone movement with a shitty bezel insert is fine with me because I can always franken the insert with a gen or noob insert.

Replacing a broken movement? Living in fear that your piece could break if you do one wrong adjustment? Not worth it. I recently chewed my nails over whether to get CHS or ICHS and after talking to a lot of respected veterans here I came to the conclusion that ICHS was the way to go, period, until a reliable clone movement came along, like the mythical whisper of ARF (a faded dream).

I frankly wouldn't want to pay about $700 for a shiny paperweight.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited by kennygconspiracy; 11-09-19, 12:07.

Comment

Working...
                X