• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dhgate - show us your best finds...

cmaster

6/9/13
Best I ever did was this Vacheron Patrimony. Good hacking movement, the decoration of the movement is not quite right under the rotor, and the moonphase just tracks day/night cycle, but for $35 I really like the look of it. I would not pay more than $50 for anything off there though. Too much of a gamble.
98d0551ee8edf31c912a2ec33f5aa915.jpg
7a85bd2a91c96acd7457136112e7c030.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Interesting.

Could you send the link at all? Or what did you search for?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Was actually lurking for a g shock mud master. Quality seems to be pretty decent. But I don’t like the fact a g shock branded one costs 35 bucks more as a non branded one. (Or a different brand like ‘sports watch’ or ‘smael’

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
The good stuff is on there you just have to find the right seller .. there is a seller on DHGATE called good-roiexx and he gets GMF, ARF , noob , VR factory reps and pretty much anything you want .. I've used them before I switched to one of our TDs .. the good part was i could use my credit card and just order .. but dont expect the good QC photos that you get from one of our TDs either. basically they send you photos of the watch you order but it's a standard photo it wont be the EXACT watch they are sending just the same model so your at the mercy of the factory and what they send you. You will get EXACTLY what you orderd just no chance to QC your own photos and deny one for imperfections ..and they are more pricey but it is what it is... just stick to our TDs .. just my 2 cents

:drinks_cheers:

Last edited:
Reactions: Waldos and XLR8R

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

Hazing

9/5/19
The good stuff is on there you just have to find the right seller .. there is a seller on DHGATE called good-roiexx and he gets GMF, ARF , noob , VR factory reps and pretty much anything you want .. I've used them before I switched to one of our TDs .. the good part was i could use my credit card and just order .. but dont expect the good QC photos that you get from one of our TDs either. basically they send you photos of the watch you order but it's a standard photo it wont be the EXACT watch they are sending just the same model so your at the mercy of the factory and what they send you. You will get EXACTLY what you orderd just no chance to QC your own photos and deny one for imperfections ..and they are more pricey but it is what it is... just stick to our TDs .. just my 2 cents

:drinks_cheers:

Yeah, there is good stuff there but it is hit or miss. Even good sellers, if they’re out of top teir, they’ll swap it out and send you garbage and if you complain, you complain. 99% of people are first time /1 time orderers and don’t know what too look for (whatever product it may be).

Also, dh gate the app charges 20% on top of everything so at the very least, you’re paying a premium.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hazing

9/5/19
I hate taptalk. I wrote so much more than is what’s posting. I even edited and it still doesn’t show up. Just posting about the belts. I got a few off-white and an alyx belt. But are excellent quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Just got this Skeleton royal oak that was really cheap. Got it for a birthday present which is why it's still in plastic but seems like really good quality for the money (£75). And the skeleton dial really is pretty.

I got this one too. It's already dead after a couple of weeks. Wore it once. Sat in box, looked at it again and dead. Too bad, nice looking watch.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Well is not even close to gen, but is ok for the money !