• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What aggressive pricing TDs became? $200 for Screwdriver

nyriyadh

Known Member
9/4/12
What aggressive pricing TDs became

Can we imagine a Chinese made set of Screwdriver worth $200?

Yes $200 for a set of Screwdriver

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
takemymoney.jpg

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Reactions: xartan

nyriyadh

Known Member
9/4/12
Thanks for posting that. OP could have posted the link also.

What's the purpose of complaining about something, opening a topic/thread for it and when someone is asking where it is actually about, just replying "see TDs site".
I know Bergeon screwdriver sets for more than 200 usd. Ah well, some people... :idontknow:

I was planning to explain farther, but since only an Bali, INDO didn't as usual it doesn't mater

Last edited:

nyriyadh

Known Member
9/4/12
Thanks for posting that. OP could have posted the link also.

What's the purpose of complaining about something, opening a topic/thread for it and when someone is asking where it is actually about, just replying "see TDs site".
I know Bergeon screwdriver sets for more than 200 usd. Ah well, some people... :idontknow:

Hi

I know there is a German made set cost way more, but we are in the replica business

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Ahh, another wonderful weekend night post.... detailed, precise, all concerns clearly placed in the opening thread and links present for us to see exactly what the issue is.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
what the heck does this mean ?

I'm surprised you had to ask . . .

He was prepared to go farther in order to explain- as far as BALI, which is in INDO CHINA , but his mater (the backing holding the movable parts of an astrolabe) isn't functioning.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: maxlex and P@t

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I'm surprised you had to ask . . .

He was prepared to go farther in order to explain- as far as BALI, which is in INDO CHINA , but his mater (the backing holding the movable parts of an astrolabe) isn't functioning.

Hope that helps.

oh

Reactions: tripdog