Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Genuine parts where to buy question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Genuine parts where to buy question

    Hello Enthusiasts,

    Currently i am on the quest to make a franken JF 16610 LN.
    I am in the middle of sorting out all the parts.
    Found the insert, xtal, date wheel and etc,
    but somehow i can't find a good genuine 'swiss made' 16610 Dial.
    Found one on chrono but they are selling at 550 USD.

    The question is,
    1) Does any knows where to get a good gen dial at a good price?
    2) Is the market price for the dial now at 550 USD? from what i recall it was not that expensive.

    Thanks for your advice in advance.
    Cheers

    #2
    I bought a 16610ln flat s dial on the forum for €300. I think it’s hard to find a good one cheaper.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by xartan View Post
      I bought a 16610ln flat s dial on the forum for €300. I think it’s hard to find a good one cheaper.
      Yea, i think i saw the same post.
      Too bad my project has not started at that time
      Any idea what is the 'reasonable' price for the dial now?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by arayo View Post

        Yea, i think i saw the same post.
        Too bad my project has not started at that time
        Any idea what is the 'reasonable' price for the dial now?
        Not really. I don’t see a lot of dials for sale. But I know gen Rolex parts are getting more and more expensive.

        Comment


          #5
          Start here
          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...urce-gen-parts
          And post if you found more sources

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by VMSG View Post
            Start here
            https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...urce-gen-parts
            And post if you found more sources
            Thanks for the info!
            Appreciate it.
            Tried all of them except for KS. Will try to send him a mail.

            Comment


              #7
              Problem is too many franken 5 digit builds have dried up the market. Similar story with the Daytona now. I saw a few GMT dials and bezels, they have about doubled in price vs a year ago. Only ones in abundance are the datejust parts.
              My wish list: gen components...
              Breitling Datora Montibrilliant dial, older style

              Breitling B13 date wheel


              Panerai OP VIII movement



              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Rx4Time View Post
                Problem is too many franken 5 digit builds have dried up the market. Similar story with the Daytona now. I saw a few GMT dials and bezels, they have about doubled in price vs a year ago. Only ones in abundance are the datejust parts.
                You are right.
                I remember seeing the 16610 parts quite common.
                It is so difficult to find at the moment

                Comment

                Working...
                X