• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Amazed

GazP

Horology Curious
15/8/19
Doncaster UK
New member 2nd day 2nd post, I'm blown away, I know nothing about watches, I just wanted a nice replica watch but after 2 days reading on here I've realised there's more to a replica watch then I thought, and there's some beautiful watche's on here. I would have just bought any old rubbish but I know I'm going to end up with a nice watch now, I've checked all the dealer sites out (those that have sites) and yes the pieces are more expensive then 1st though but I need one on my wrist. Is there any dealers in the UK? I have searched the site and drawn a blank so I'm not being lazy.

I'm guessing the sites that come up through Google that sell the submariner for around 90 quid aren't much cop.

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
You've come to the right place mate. And yes, you won't get a good Sub for 90 quid! lol

I cannot endorse a dealer, but if you search Narika you might find he's close to where you are. But buy at your own risk as he's not a TD here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
You've come to the right place mate. And yes, you won't get a good Sub for 90 quid! lol

I cannot endorse a dealer, but if you search Narika you might find he's close to where you are. But buy at your own risk as he's not a TD here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Narika? I thought he's a TD here. He's the one with those Regmariner's right?

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Narika? I thought he's a TD here. He's the one with those Regmariner's right?

You get a cookie and a gold star today for being right. Might even make you "Noob of the Month".

My memory isn't what it used to be...there's a post on it. Anyway, you are correct.

GazP

Horology Curious
15/8/19
Doncaster UK
Thanks for the TD name chaps, I've ordered what I wanted and received shipping info today, it's the waiting game now.

I think my next purchase is going to be the blue rolex sub.

I'm new to the watch game but I'm learning a lot while reading through the site, movements and modifying etc, very interesting stuff.

crazy how I only wanted a nice replica watch but now I want to own a few and probably mod them!

GazP

Horology Curious
15/8/19
Doncaster UK
Received my first rep today from narikaa and I love it, it is so nice, it's not a super rep and yeah it's nothing compared to a lot of pieces on here, however it's my first and it's mine.

it is definitely not going to be my last.

my transaction with the TD couldn't have gone any smoother and from despatch to my wrist was 7 days including a bank holiday.

I can't stop looking at it.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
New member 2nd day 2nd post, I'm blown away, I know nothing about watches, I just wanted a nice replica watch but after 2 days reading on here I've realised there's more to a replica watch then I thought, and there's some beautiful watche's on here. I would have just bought any old rubbish but I know I'm going to end up with a nice watch now, I've checked all the dealer sites out (those that have sites) and yes the pieces are more expensive then 1st though but I need one on my wrist. Is there any dealers in the UK? I have searched the site and drawn a blank so I'm not being lazy.

I'm guessing the sites that come up through Google that sell the submariner for around 90 quid aren't much cop.

tenor.gif

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Received my first rep today from narikaa and I love it, it is so nice, it's not a super rep and yeah it's nothing compared to a lot of pieces on here, however it's my first and it's mine.

it is definitely not going to be my last.

my transaction with the TD couldn't have gone any smoother and from despatch to my wrist was 7 days including a bank holiday.

I can't stop looking at it.

Those are really nice the price considered. You get a lot of bang for the buck.