Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Amazed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazed

New member 2nd day 2nd post, I'm blown away, I know nothing about watches, I just wanted a nice replica watch but after 2 days reading on here I've realised there's more to a replica watch then I thought, and there's some beautiful watche's on here. I would have just bought any old rubbish but I know I'm going to end up with a nice watch now, I've checked all the dealer sites out (those that have sites) and yes the pieces are more expensive then 1st though but I need one on my wrist. Is there any dealers in the UK? I have searched the site and drawn a blank so I'm not being lazy.

I'm guessing the sites that come up through Google that sell the submariner for around 90 quid aren't much cop.

You've come to the right place mate. And yes, you won't get a good Sub for 90 quid! lol

I cannot endorse a dealer, but if you search Narika you might find he's close to where you are. But buy at your own risk as he's not a TD here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by BigOffshoreDaddy; 16-08-19, 16:51.
    There’s a code among guys that shook Sinatra’s hand.

I'm Noob Friendly...if you have a question or an issue, I will help you or I will find someone who can. But that only goes so far...I expect you to have some sense about you and are not entirely a dumbass.

WTB:
    Vintage Rolex Sub/GMT/SD
    Rolex
    PAM 225 SlyTech

Comment

Originally posted by BigOffshoreDaddy View Post
      You've come to the right place mate. And yes, you won't get a good Sub for 90 quid! lol

I cannot endorse a dealer, but if you search Narika you might find he's close to where you are. But buy at your own risk as he's not a TD here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Narika? I thought he's a TD here. He's the one with those Regmariner's right?

Comment

Originally posted by BEAniev1! View Post

Narika? I thought he's a TD here. He's the one with those Regmariner's right?
        You get a cookie and a gold star today for being right. Might even make you "Noob of the Month".

My memory isn't what it used to be...there's a post on it. Anyway, you are correct.

I'm Noob Friendly...if you have a question or an issue, I will help you or I will find someone who can. But that only goes so far...I expect you to have some sense about you and are not entirely a dumbass.

WTB:
        Vintage Rolex Sub/GMT/SD
        Rolex
        PAM 225 SlyTech

Comment

You get a cookie and a gold star today for being right. Might even make you "Noob of the Month".

My memory isn't what it used to be...there's a post on it. Anyway, you are correct.
          I don't know if that "Noob of the Month" was a compliment.

Dang! =D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAniev1! View Post

I don't know if that "Noob of the Month" was a compliment.

Dang! =D

Backhanded, but a compliment nonetheless. I apologize for getting snarky...it was a very long week last week.

WTB:
            Vintage Rolex Sub/GMT/SD
            Rolex
            PAM 225 SlyTech

Comment

Backhanded, but a compliment nonetheless. I apologize for getting snarky...it was a very long week last week.
              Take a rest Sir, have a shot of Jameson =D

Comment

Thanks for the TD name chaps, I've ordered what I wanted and received shipping info today, it's the waiting game now.

I think my next purchase is going to be the blue rolex sub.

I'm new to the watch game but I'm learning a lot while reading through the site, movements and modifying etc, very interesting stuff.

crazy how I only wanted a nice replica watch but now I want to own a few and probably mod them!

Comment

Received my first rep today from narikaa and I love it, it is so nice, it's not a super rep and yeah it's nothing compared to a lot of pieces on here, however it's my first and it's mine.

it is definitely not going to be my last.

my transaction with the TD couldn't have gone any smoother and from despatch to my wrist was 7 days including a bank holiday.

I can't stop looking at it.

Comment

Originally posted by GazP View Post
                    New member 2nd day 2nd post, I'm blown away, I know nothing about watches, I just wanted a nice replica watch but after 2 days reading on here I've realised there's more to a replica watch then I thought, and there's some beautiful watche's on here. I would have just bought any old rubbish but I know I'm going to end up with a nice watch now, I've checked all the dealer sites out (those that have sites) and yes the pieces are more expensive then 1st though but I need one on my wrist. Is there any dealers in the UK? I have searched the site and drawn a blank so I'm not being lazy.

I'm guessing the sites that come up through Google that sell the submariner for around 90 quid aren't much cop.
                    Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                    I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Originally posted by GazP View Post
                      Received my first rep today from narikaa and I love it, it is so nice, it's not a super rep and yeah it's nothing compared to a lot of pieces on here, however it's my first and it's mine.

it is definitely not going to be my last.

my transaction with the TD couldn't have gone any smoother and from despatch to my wrist was 7 days including a bank holiday.

I can't stop looking at it.
                      Those are really nice the price considered. You get a lot of bang for the buck.

Comment

Working...
                      X