• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help identifying a V9 NOOB submariner!!

dmc242424

Horology Curious
22/11/18
About three weeks ago I purchased a Rolex replica submariner V9 Noob. The rehaut was amazing the movement looked amazing every detail of the watch was absolutely amazing except for the engraving 116610 was a little off. I only paid $750 on craigslist and a friend wanted to buy it so I gave it to him saying that I can order a new one on mine for the same price. I ended up ordering another one however this one the movement is still the 3135 movement but looks pretty poor The 116610 engraving looks a little off/laser etched and just all together I don’t feel like this is the same as the V9. The dial is not perfect when looking with a loop you can also see that the red disks are not actually red in the movement they just have red covers. Any information to help identify between the V7 V8 and V9 would be very much appreciated also if anyone has a good source that I can purchase a V9 from and that would really help. It seems that whatever you buy online they promise to send you one thing and send you another

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
dmc242424 go to the Rolex section and read up. You probably got scammed the second time because they knew you were gullible. Noob V9 should be about $450.00 new, so you got screwed either way. You probably have a canal street POS now.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
About three weeks ago I purchased a Rolex replica submariner V9 Noob. The rehaut was amazing the movement looked amazing every detail of the watch was absolutely amazing except for the engraving 116610 was a little off. I only paid $750 on craigslist and a friend wanted to buy it so I gave it to him saying that I can order a new one on mine for the same price. I ended up ordering another one however this one the movement is still the 3135 movement but looks pretty poor The 116610 engraving looks a little off/laser etched and just all together I don’t feel like this is the same as the V9. The dial is not perfect when looking with a loop you can also see that the red disks are not actually red in the movement they just have red covers. Any information to help identify between the V7 V8 and V9 would be very much appreciated also if anyone has a good source that I can purchase a V9 from and that would really help. It seems that whatever you buy online they promise to send you one thing and send you another

Pictures?

Reactions: XpanzerX

dmc242424

Horology Curious
22/11/18
gatty HazingTuckerRalphy I don’t mind over paying a couple hundred dollars to get the right watch. I will Post pictures tomorrow I am new to this forums But would love to get your opinions. Also do any of you guys know a trusted site where I can buy noob v9s? I hate ordering things online you never know what you get. Also if anyone knows the specific differences between the Noob v7 V8 and V9 please do let me know.

hokim

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/19
gatty HazingTuckerRalphy I don’t mind over paying a couple hundred dollars to get the right watch. I will Post pictures tomorrow I am new to this forums But would love to get your opinions. Also do any of you guys know a trusted site where I can buy noob v9s? I hate ordering things online you never know what you get. Also if anyone knows the specific differences between the Noob v7 V8 and V9 please do let me know.

There is a section on the forum that lists all the Trusted Dealers. Lot of people buy reps from puretime and intime.

I don’t know the exact history of the noob versions because I am fairly new. But I think v7 used 316L steel and v8 used 904L steel. I don’t know what other improvements there were from v7 to v8. V9 has a much better bezel insert than v7/v8 for sure; there might have been other improvements besides the bezel insert but I’m not sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk