• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty time, intime or puretime?

WhoIam

Known Member
3/7/19
Hey, I would like to know which of these websites and sellers you had the best experience with, because I want to by a breitling and I am looking for a good quality watch and save order to europe.

WhoIam

Known Member
3/7/19
Yes of course and I was reading a lot. I just wanted to know about other experiences.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Yes of course and I was reading a lot. I just wanted to know about other experiences.

And that a lot of reading didn't gave you any answers? Heheh

So anyway, TrustyTime is not a TD here anymore but a TD in other sites.

Intime = Ryan is great, been working with him a long time
Puretime = has some issues based on what I read in the forums.

So if I were you I'll go for

INTIME
TRUSTYTIME
PURETIME

But I have a new TD now which is the Jtime >>>>>>>>>>>>> for me he's the best TD as of now.

Go check jtimewatch now =)

amplitude

Known Member
4/12/06
I've used trusty for 15 years. They have always done well by me, DHL shipping is fast too. Not sure why they aren't a td here though. Used Puretime and had no problems either.

WhoIam

Known Member
3/7/19
Thanks a lot I ordered on Sunday at trustytime. I am excited.

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
I've used trusty for 15 years. They have always done well by me, DHL shipping is fast too. Not sure why they aren't a td here though. Used Puretime and had no problems either.

Trustytime doesn’t work... have they changed the website?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

sam.rollie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/18
I have had a pretty good experience with Pure Time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G123

1/6/19
Would avoid Puretime

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

WhoIam

Known Member
3/7/19
Thanks. I decided to order 2 weeks ago at Trustytime for my first 1:1 replica, because he answered all my questions. Great communication. Ans the pics he sent me were awesome. I hope the watch will come soon.

Rockinmakicks

Known Member
17/6/19
I ordered a total of 5 in span of 2 weeks and get them all in an average of 7 days from the time I ordered them to my door!

alexpaf

18/3/15
I never had a problem with puretime. The watches themselves every TD can get from the factories, the service is what matters the most. Puretime service is excellent.