• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Falsfying posts

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Lol, they really do look lovely in these pics. I'm a 'rep only' kind of guy, but even I'm getting tempted!!!

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Honestly, you should get one while they're still for sale. Remember what happened with TC!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
34x43o.jpg

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Lol

Mr.D is back at it.

Be careful this time, because is like every other addiction. You go on and on trying to recreate the felling of the first time. The more time passes the more you abuse... Truth is that now you're an old story
Not worth being told. Live with it!

Reactions: Hinclimincli

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
The Admins did it :rofl: as if we had the time to dick about

The troll doesn't get when hes being trolled :lmao: whichever member actually created that account, please PM me so I can make sure our multiaccount checker doesn't hit your regular profile with sanctions.

His whole issue with Ginult is brilliantly awful. I think what the OP is getting at, is when he was and 18yo know it all pimple faced teenager driving at 55 in a 50 (an illegal act), in his wannabe boy-racer, being all fly for the ladies; the cops that drove past him last night when he now, being a responsible detective super sleuth type that wouldn't break any laws so was driving at 49 in a 50, those cops should have given him a ticket for his mis-spent youth; you know, now that he's gone legit and is doing the correct speed, they should fine his ass....... heck don't stop at that, lets ruin his livelihood, make him unemployable, so his wife and kids loose their home etc, all because those cops just wanted a little attention.

You know, you may want to play at being a journalist, but dear Lord I fall asleep reading that drivel, there is absolutely no life in it. Boring AF if you ask me. And seriously, who actually gives a shit? You may have suceeded in turning a handful of people off buying a Ginult with all your dross, but do you realise the amount of publicity you have driven which has likely generated in sales? I have never been interested in Ginult (or Rolex for that matter), but now..... just for the hell of it, oh........ and to piss on your barbeque!

The first time you PM'd me about Jonas, I had an ounce of respect for you. Since then, you've shown yourself to be a royal jackass. I think that's all that needs to be said.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

The troll doesn't get when hes being trolled :lmao: whichever member actually created that account, please PM me so I can make sure our multiaccount checker doesn't hit your regular profile with sanctions.

His whole issue with Ginult is brilliantly awful. I think what the OP is getting at, is when he was and 18yo know it all pimple faced teenager driving at 55 in a 50 (an illegal act), in his wannabe boy-racer, being all fly for the ladies; the cops that drove past him last night when he now, being a responsible detective super sleuth type that wouldn't break any laws so was driving at 49 in a 50, those cops should have given him a ticket for his mis-spent youth; you know, now that he's gone legit and is doing the correct speed, they should fine his ass....... heck don't stop at that, lets ruin his livelihood, make him unemployable, so his wife and kids loose their home etc, all because those cops just wanted a little attention.

You know, you may want to play at being a journalist, but dear Lord I fall asleep reading that drivel, there is absolutely no life in it. Boring AF if you ask me. And seriously, who actually gives a shit? You may have suceeded in turning a handful of people off buying a Ginult with all your dross, but do you realise the amount of publicity you have driven which has likely generated in sales? I have never been interested in Ginult (or Rolex for that matter), but now..... just for the hell of it, oh........ and to piss on your barbeque!

The first time you PM'd me about Jonas, I had an ounce of respect for you. Since then, you've shown yourself to be a royal jackass. I think that's all that needs to be said.

This was better written than the whole article :p

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09

I actually enjoyed reading this, way more than that rigmarole that Dick "Royal Asshole" dweller wrote. I just hope Ginault gets more sales after all that attention, and we can see a Ginault GMT one day. Boom.

Well, I actually hope Dick "Royal Asshole" dweller gets into massive legal problems and finally ends up in a mental institution, where he deserves to be. And hopefully in some time his brain will be back to normal and he'll be able to live a normal life, have friends, and enjoy a nice sunny day. Not being an absolute utter melt, basically.

Last edited: