• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Falsfying posts

Deepdweller

Known Member
6/6/19
The admins here have created a forum account with a similar name as mine - note the II - both are capital i's.

These are not my posts:

I just could not live with myself if I did not put the truth out there. I do not understand why people are so offended by the truth.

Another "I think I know better than you because I am old" boomer.

I am happy you find this so amusing.

Further proof that RWI staff are covering this up. This is not being taken seriously. I wonder why?

That would suit the staff here. No one wants to hear the truth. It is OK to nod, nod, wink, wink about the whole TC cover up but when the truth is told everyone gets touchy.

Because no one cares........ All of us here are buying fake watches.... We are all criminals....

Someone ban this troll please.

What the fck is your agenda Sherlock?

How is it a cover up when you have uncovered it?. Well done have another pat on the head.. we are in awe of your skills Nancy deepdildo drew

Another nonsensical newsreport that NOBODY asked for from a whiny millenial

The truth is out there for anyone that cares - you are just another crusading millennial twat waffle
looking for attention you don't really deserve. Now, Fuck Off !

Deepdweller

Known Member
6/6/19
The admins created a new account with a similar username - DeepdweIIer. Note the capital i's.

8dd5.jpg

It wasn't me posting those. You can even check my profile right now and see that they're not there. They were trying to rile you guys up and you fell for it. Again, those were not my posts.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Maybe you should contact admin then. The whole thing is a mute issue anyways

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
The admins created a new account with a similar username - DeepdweIIer. Note the capital i's.

8dd5.jpg

It wasn't me posting those. You can even check my profile right now and see that they're not there. They were trying to rile you guys up and you fell for it. Again, those were not my posts.

Im famous.

Reactions: WATCH HACKER

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
lol i love how he likes to play detective and points the finger whenever he has the chance against anyone, but never looks at himself

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
The admins here have created a forum account with a similar name as mine - note the II - both are capital i's.

Haha and why, pray tell, are you so certain the fake account was created by admin? Do you have more of your deep digital forensic evidence to support that allegation?
There are a whole gamut of members here who could have created it, and who would probably enjoy doing so to mess with you : )

I just have one question for you Deepdweller

In exposing others, you're understandably careful to cover your own identity and associations.
For this reason, your motivation and possible agendas behind creating articles like this are unclear.

1) Aside from wanting to expose this brand or the individuals behind it, what is your reason for creating this exposé article?

I suppose it could be a university project, a business venture, or a 'hobby'. Perhaps some kind of vendetta against the individuals involved or perhaps boredom. Perhaps you envision a revenue stream from doing this.

Please enlighten us.

I just think that given your whole shtick is forcibly attempting to create transparency around the actions of others, it would be nice if you could provide us with a little transparency around your own actions and the motivation behind them. Until then, it's quite likely that many here will just assume that you're doing this for the sake of attention, petty notoriety, self promotion, etc.

Last edited:

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
I'm so confused with all of this information and miss information, I think I need to wear my TC for awhile to try to relax and clear my head, or maybe my Ginault, I can't decide.

Reactions: jaygatsby and Oris

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Same as someone created a false RWISkid account, remember? Ah, so the story repeats? You are so predictable, Dickdweller...