• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The best Dress Watch for you?

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Hello guys,

Question, which of the watches that you have is the best DRESS WATCH for you?

I'll be having my wedding this December and I'll be wearing a Burgundy Suit.

Since it's still far, I'm still looking for a rep that will surely match my suit.

As of now I ordered 3 reps in 3 different TD's that we have here. 1 rep that Stan is still sourcing for me. And 1 that is from Trusty (Non -TD here) so a total of 5 will come to me within 1 month.

If possible can you provide a picture of your BEST DRESS WATCH? Or even a link?

Your help will be very much appreciated.

D Ramone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/18
UK
Hi, sometimes if you overthink things it makes it too complicated and it just gets messy. If you have 5 incoming then pick the one out of them that you like the best.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Hi, sometimes if you overthink things it makes it too complicated and it just gets messy. If you have 5 incoming then pick the one out of them that you like the best.

Hehehe those 5 will be added to my growing collections. Those would be my first reps.

Besides all of those where a lil bit on the sporty side of watches and I think it will not suit for a wedding. That's why I'm asking for others opinion regarding the best dress watch for them. Brands like IWC, Rolex, AP are some I consider for a dress watch.

You have something in mind? =)

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
First i wanted to say Oyster Perpetual 39mm with the red grape dial - but on a second thought that would be too much red.

A steel datejust 36mm on jubilee bracelet with a silver dial would be my recommendation.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
First i wanted to say Oyster Perpetual 39mm with the red grape dial - but on a second thought that would be too much red.

A steel datejust 36mm on jubilee bracelet with a silver dial would be my recommendation.

Hello =) Yeah your first suggestion would be to much coz I'll be wearing a Burgundy Color Suit already hehehe.

I've just search what you suggest and yes it's nice =) Will add it to my list =) Thank you! =)

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I have a suggestion, rethink the burgundy suit . Only clowns wear burgundy suits .

The answer is a Cartier Tank on an exotic skin strap pure class , not something a burgundy suit wearer would go for me thinks !

D Ramone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/18
UK
Omega De Ville. Very nice dress watches. Lots of models to choose from.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
I have a suggestion, rethink the burgundy suit . Only clowns wear burgundy suits .

The answer is a Cartier Tank on an exotic skin strap pure class , not something a burgundy suit wearer would go for me thinks !

The suit has been made already and it's really great for our motif.. At first I was hesitant but it's really great ;) I guess you never saw one wearing that color for a wedding :)

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Omega De Ville. Very nice dress watches. Lots of models to choose from.

I have two genuine solid gold Omega Deville dress watches the first was my dad's and given to me when he passed away . A vintage model from late 70's . The second a bought at auction a 90's model . Great watches .

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
I have two genuine solid gold Omega Deville dress watches the first was my dad's and given to me when he passed away . A vintage model from late 70's . The second a bought at auction a 90's model . Great watches .

Hey chocolito may I see that one that you bought in Auction and the one that your Father gave to you? =) Vintage watches are cool =)

TaizDhaar

Known Member
30/5/17
852e3ca739d21f36e9f36c6f8a0764d8.jpg

5f98526c62cbc8cc42c86e6cc772c6c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

positivevibes

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/5/19

You're always so insulting to people. Peek out the window once in a while and stop being such a miserable fuck.

Reactions: WATCH HACKER