• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch wall display case

Parkie

Looking Around
21/9/18
hi has anybody got any suggestions as to where I can acquire a wall watch display unit. I have found a couple of 30 plus units but that's way to much for my tiny collection. I'm hoping to find a display for maybe 12-15 watches, at a more reasonable cost.

Parkie

Looking Around
21/9/18
Whilst some of them look amazing there all way to big. Hoping for something a little less ostentatious with a much smaller capacity and price for my little treasures. And unfortunately I don't think I have the macgyver skills to do them justice..

Last edited:

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
You might be surprised. If you get yourself in the right mind-set of repurposing everyday things!?!? There are boxes everywhere. tools, pictures, teas, coffees, office stuff, etc., I could see just getting one of those window boxes at Michaels and putting in some dividers. Cigar boxes are great too...

Last edited:

Redislandmonkey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/19
I'd be very freaking surprised if sticking a cigar box on the wall was the sort of suggestion that the op was looking for

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk