• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any trusted sellers on DHgate?

watchdaniel7

Looking Around
18/3/19
Hi there, just wondering if there’s any trusted sellers on DHgate or any decent sellers that make good replicas? Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Stick to the TRUSTED DEALERS on this site chap . You've taken the time to find the site , join and post . Now use your noggin and use the site for research and the TD's to purchase . The sellers on DH gate don't make any decent watches ,as they don't make the watches .

Last edited:

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
We’ve got a bunch or trusted dealers here! They can get you any watch you want. Just why would you want to go DHGate?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I've been here for a month. I think this I th 12th time I've seen this question asked.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Balboa

Known Member
9/6/19
I’m new here and wonder why people wiuld look anywhere else ,maybe they only want to pay $50 for cheap ????

solitos

Looking Around
20/6/19
I was going to do the same question but while i found this post , here's my situation. I am trying to find a specific watch and after alot of hours of searching and googling and also found this forum , i contacted every single TD here but noone has the specific model. 2 of them have "custom order" on their websites and after i submitted my request, they both replied " we don't make watches, we deliver what the factories have "
I have found the replica watch i wanted in my country in a website called timelux.gr but well..i see it has flaws and thats why i came here since i am trying to find a better one, but what if that timelux guys buy from DHGate? I mean...someone must be their supplier as well since they dont produce anything as well.

So trying to understand here, what exactly those TD do? Searching for good replicas from factories and buy them first to resell?

Hazing

9/5/19
I was going to do the same question but while i found this post , here's my situation. I am trying to find a specific watch and after alot of hours of searching and googling and also found this forum , i contacted every single TD here but noone has the specific model. 2 of them have "custom order" on their websites and after i submitted my request, they both replied " we don't make watches, we deliver what the factories have "
I have found the replica watch i wanted in my country in a website called timelux.gr but well..i see it has flaws and thats why i came here since i am trying to find a better one, but what if that timelux guys buy from DHGate? I mean...someone must be their supplier as well since they dont produce anything as well.

So trying to understand here, what exactly those TD do? Searching for good replicas from factories and buy them first to resell?
Well, as best I can tell, TDs have to work to get that title and that status and have to maintain certain standards to keep that status. That includes accuracy between what they advertise and deliver (DH Gate does not do that and in fact, many stores have a history of switching). Also, through the board/forum, there are guarantees that you will get your watch and the correct watch. As opposed to if it is siezed by customs, the seller can't say 'you're a pain in the ass and its not my fault if it was siezed'. It's just a measure of accountability. Just to name a few.

Which watch are you looking for?

Palace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/18
Germany
Jason007. Bought from him in the past, A1.

As to the other posters - not everyone has the money to buy a high end rep.

Yes, you could save up, but if they wanna see how a Submariner or a 15400 fits, it's a cheap option.

Also they could work as a beater, got my Sub from there too a year ago.

Cheap movement and many tells but it's a nice tool watch.
35fe46ef22f879cf6b982715e41223b7.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Hazing

9/5/19
Jason007. Bought from him in the past, A1.

As to the other posters - not everyone has the money to buy a high end rep.

Yes, you could save up, but if they wanna see how a Submariner or a 15400 fits, it's a cheap option.

Also they could work as a beater, got my Sub from there too a year ago.

Cheap movement and many tells but it's a nice tool watch.
35fe46ef22f879cf6b982715e41223b7.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk
What's on foot? Off-white presto's?
6478fafb860180248784eb6dd345d6c9.jpg