• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which band is your favorite?

Yankindeez

21/3/19
USA
Just curious to see which band type you guys like best. I personally love the metal bracelets and they will always be my #1 choice by far. Leather straps would be second.

pallo

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/1/19
Steel is my #1 choice

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

ScousePete

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/18
Depends on the watch. Depends on the occasion. Depends on my mood.

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
metal for daily wear, love the oyster bracelet. Leather is 2nd for formal events and special occasions. For a daily wear I think leather can get dirty absorbing your sweat and etc, steel wipes right off.

Yankindeez

21/3/19
USA
metal for daily wear, love the oyster bracelet. Leather is 2nd for formal events and special occasions. For a daily wear I think leather can get dirty absorbing your sweat and etc, steel wipes right off.

metal with suits looks great though.

thumbsarehandy

I'm Pretty Popular
26/4/17
Definitely old school leather strap and buckle.

Metal band never fits just right and always slides around and forward into the hand.

Will try a rubber strap for the hot and wet days ahead.

charmandad

12/2/19
Because the steel gets cold? Unless you're outside for a prolonged period of time I can't see it being a problem

It is just ......ahhhhhh when you put on the watch with the metal bracelet in winter, but will get better as you wear it for a while.

danno7778

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
Depends on which watch you are wearing. As an example, I think the Tudor Black Bay looks best on a distressed leather strap, it just seems to suit the watch and balance it a bit better. Same applies to all of the Panerai models, and quite a few of the IWC sports range. Rolex models I think always look better on the bracelet.

Yankindeez

21/3/19
USA
Depends on which watch you are wearing. As an example, I think the Tudor Black Bay looks best on a distressed leather strap, it just seems to suit the watch and balance it a bit better. Same applies to all of the Panerai models, and quite a few of the IWC sports range. Rolex models I think always look better on the bracelet.

I see how it would compliment a rustic/vintage look, but the Tudor BB bracelets are one of my favorites..Hard to switch that out

adhika.nugroho

Horology Curious
18/6/17
Steel is my # 1 choice. But I have some watches that are not good when using steel bands.

Any suggestion ?
bb5dfc30cb203fcc63bf564c1f02a243.jpg

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
No favorite. Its all about the watch and occasion. I do lean towards leather but often I prefer a bracelet. Followed by nato for activity and then rarely rubber.

josmcg

13/3/18
I’m a steel jubilee guy. I like the steel oyster as well, but the jubilee shines better and doesn’t show scratches as profoundly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk