• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to buy Rolex Box & Documents

KYii

Horology Curious
15/1/19
Germany
I want to buy awesome looking Rolex Box & Documents for my noob Daytona. Searching on intime and puretime but the comments are looking bad... where do you guys think to buy?

Thanks guys.

Sent from the RWI App

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
You can try to get s Gen box on eBay. I personally wouldn’t do it. Just get a normal watch box from amazon. Nobody (literally nobody in this entire world) cares about your watch box.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Now why would you want a box and docs, hmmm?

Reactions: KushBandit

KYii

Horology Curious
15/1/19
Germany
You can try to get s Gen box on eBay. I personally wouldn’t do it. Just get a normal watch box from amazon. Nobody (literally nobody in this entire world) cares about your watch box.

Literally true... but I want to complete the big picture you know

Sent from the RWI App

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Just to let my friends knew how big my d is... look I’ve bought a rollie...

Sent from the RWI App

Then show them the damn watch! Do you honestly expect to be carrying the paperwork around with you? That would be pretty sad.

Reactions: KushBandit

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Then show them the damn watch! Do you honestly expect to be carrying the paperwork around with you? That would be pretty sad.

But it's true, I had a girlfriend once that had huge rack and I had to get and carry the doctors note that those were natural and not enlarged. Otherwise every guy in the bar wanted to touch them to confirm they were real. :fuckyeah:

KYii

Horology Curious
15/1/19
Germany

I was joking. As I said I just want to complete the big picture. At least the watch is for me - to stare at it day and night

Sent from the RWI App