• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DJF Datejust

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
First time I hear about that one but it looks gorgeous.
904L adds some $ for nothing IMHO but ... I’m tempted.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
First time I hear about that one but it looks gorgeous.
904L adds some $ for nothing IMHO but ... I’m tempted.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I personally don't think that it's better than ARF. the only things that are good are the datewheel + the movement, some people like it better than a 3135 clone, but I think that with a good service the 3135 clone is pretty good and is 'more' accurate to the genuine one. but also i've seen new ARF V1/2's with better datewheel, not all of them but a few.

Idk about the rehaut though, it doesn't look very good to me, but again im no expert, that's just my opinion

and btw ARF comes in oyster and jubille look harder lol

josmcg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/3/18
I personally don't think that it's better than ARF. the only things that are good are the datewheel + the movement, some people like it better than a 3135 clone, but I think that with a good service the 3135 clone is pretty good and is 'more' accurate to the genuine one. but also i've seen new ARF V1/2's with better datewheel, not all of them but a few.

Idk about the rehaut though, it doesn't look very good to me, but again im no expert, that's just my opinion

and btw ARF comes in oyster and jubille look harder lol

I haven’t found one with an oyster bracelet and Andrew at Trusty Time said it is not available with an oyster. I think I’m going with the DJF. Better movement plus it has the double AR coating as per Genuine. The rehaut ingraving looks much improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk