• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Getting ripped off by a “TD?”

Chadders84

Horology Curious
16/9/18
Placed an order on InTime03 couple of weeks ago.

Ive messaged a few times asking why I haven’t received any QC pics and keep getting told to “expect them within 24 hours” yet they never come through and obviously the watch hasn’t been dispatched.

Anyone else had had similar experiences with these guys? Will have to get onto credit card company next.

Regards

chris

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Placed an order on InTime03 couple of weeks ago.

Ive messaged a few times asking why I haven’t received any QC pics and keep getting told to “expect them within 24 hours” yet they never come through and obviously the watch hasn’t been dispatched.

Anyone else had had similar experiences with these guys? Will have to get onto credit card company next.

Regards

chris

Did you check with the TD before to see if watch was in stock? What is the watch btw?

Chadders84

Horology Curious
16/9/18
It’s an MK nautilus v5.
it appeared in stock, but wasn’t. Was then told 3-5 days for QC pics.

I dont mind the wait if I’m told about it. I just don’t want all the “within 24 hours” every time I ask BS.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Did you know that most activities in China are shut down last week due to holiday? Yes, there was a week long holiday in China last week.

Did you know that you are buying an illegal good? Everything is not always certain in this hobby.

Did you do your research before dealing with a TD? This buying illegal good activity can take up about a month or two from payment to delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Chadders84

Horology Curious
16/9/18
As said above I can wait, no problem with that. But getting lied to is annoying.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Any kind of respond from china is an act of trust and should be understood like;

" Dear beloved western Customer that you have great culture and taste,

we receive your payment and we gratefully thank you for that.
Please allowed us an unspecified amount of time, to find your illegal copy of the timepiece that you like, to check it
and send you some photos in addition to express whatever you think about.

Be patient and allow us to make our best for you. "

i think you get my point ;)

Chadders84

Horology Curious
16/9/18
Above was meant to be a laughing emoji.

Well, if this is the norm, I’ll go with it.

its just that there’s certain signals which suggest you are getting shafted, and so far they’ve been sending them!

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
So you just joined, you didn't bother to find out the holiday seasons in China and you don't have patience.....I would advice to do some reading first m8 before you go on ranting about...

Reactions: Maron

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Above was meant to be a laughing emoji.

Well, if this is the norm, I’ll go with it.

its just that there’s certain signals which suggest you are getting shafted, and so far they’ve been sending them!

Don't worry you'll receive your watch, and just so you know, InTime has one of the best customer services among the bigger TDs, you could be in much worse hands trust me

Jxwatch1

Supporter
Certified
3/10/18
Ryan usually comes through. Just be patient mate. I got from him many times already and he will not let you down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan2018

Known Member
19/8/18
U.K.
Definitely be patient. The holiday has definitely impacted on my own order with InTime: it will come through.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
don't worry, its a hobby that needs patience (apathy is better) that we all forgot sometimes...
i'm waiting a crown for so long that i 'm thinking i would be a king till it arrives

mui.richard

Renowned Member
16/10/14
Oct 1 is China's national holiday and is the biggest holiday other than Chinese New Year. Be patient and don't send an email every 24 hours and Ryan will eventually come thru.

Remember, the more 'where's my QC photos" emails Ryan, or any TD, needs to address, the less time he'll be working to get you the watch you want.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: trailboss99

llvicente1023

31/8/17
Ryan has long outstanding reputation and known for excellent customer service as a TD. You just need a little bit of patience because unfortunately you ordered during a weeklong holiday.

Chadders84

Horology Curious
16/9/18
Thanks for the replies.

I understand and the patience required now.
I was aware of the Chinese holiday. However when someone keeps promising something within a day and doesn’t deliver you obviously assume you are being messed around. I didn’t ask every 24 hours, but when I did ask for updates eventually, I just got the same answer.

Anyway, let’s wait and see. Glad to hear that people have had good experiences with this seller, gives me more confidence.

Kind regards

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Been reading good stuff about InTime I am sure he cares about his reputation over 1 watch. Sit and relax, you'll get your watch or a logical explanation anytime soon

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thanks for the replies.

I understand and the patience required now.
I was aware of the Chinese holiday. However when someone keeps promising something within a day and doesn’t deliver you obviously assume you are being messed around. I didn’t ask every 24 hours, but when I did ask for updates eventually, I just got the same answer.

Anyway, let’s wait and see. Glad to hear that people have had good experiences with this seller, gives me more confidence.

Kind regards
It will all work out. You can throw all the rules and expectations of a normal merchandise transaction out the window when buying replica watches. Sometimes it is best to order and then put it out of your mind. Patience, patience and more patience.