• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Getting ripped off by a “TD?”

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Is it possible the "24 hour" reply is an automated response to all inquiries until the holiday is over? You would get this automated reply until they are back and have time to sort thru all emails, etc. They will get to you as soon as they can
Don't see this as an attempt to "Ripp you or anyone else off"

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
Intime is apparently a trusted dealer. I think you should be fine and receive confirmation soon. Just a bad luck you have had I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bob60

Horology Curious
17/3/16
Slightly different view ordered and payed trusty on 16th October received and accepted QC on 17th October received tracking and confirmation of posting on 18th October just waiting for it to arrive could not be happier with the service from Ryan and trusty time

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: nothingelse

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Any kind of respond from china is an act of trust and should be understood like;

" Dear beloved western Customer that you have great culture and taste,

we receive your payment and we gratefully thank you for that.
Please allowed us an unspecified amount of time, to find your illegal copy of the timepiece that you like, to check it
and send you some photos in addition to express whatever you think about.

Be patient and allow us to make our best for you. "

i think you get my point ;)

Well said sir!

Kville1983

Looking Around
16/10/18
Slightly different view ordered and payed trusty on 16th October received and accepted QC on 17th October received tracking and confirmation of posting on 18th October just waiting for it to arrive could not be happier with the service from Ryan and trusty time

Sent from the RWI App

What watch did you order? I ordered the same day as you. Ordered a Noob Batman. For whatever reason my payment hasn’t gone through yet. Hate to bug ryan abt it.

bob60

Horology Curious
17/3/16
Ordered the jf V2 114060 used a pre paid credit card always do never had any trouble with funds going through plus my own bank know nothing as the pre paid card is almost invisible

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Kville1983

Chadders84

Horology Curious
16/9/18
Quick update.

I cancelled the order due to the factory having no idea when the watch would be available.

Took all your comments onboard and re ordered my second choice, the JF V3 Royal Oak 15400 white/silver dial.

All is going super fast now, got qc pics etc within hours and looking forward to receiving the watch in the next couple of weeks.

Much happier now! Above mentioned Seller is performing faultlessly.

Chris

bob60

Horology Curious
17/3/16
Quick update watch arrived today. So from ordering to wearing exactly 7 days. Can't thank Ryan at intime enough to TD

Sent from the RWI App

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Was just a matter of time...

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Chadders84

Horology Curious
16/9/18
By the way, any idea what this is? Not seen a groove/hole in the caseback before. Or is it a bit of protective packaging, like a tab? ????