Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Anyone Stopped by cops or airport security for wearing a rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Stopped by cops or airport security for wearing a rep?

All
    am just curious if anyone has faced any issue wearing a rep and coming to the country or traveling in general ? In my mind it is a possibility that the airport may ask you for a thorough check and find you are wearing a rep - is that a problem or they wouldnt care ( privided they know how to spot a rep).

• JTSWE
    replied
    What bounch of hokus pokus

I had 6-7 reps in my LV bag, truth the scanner

(EU)

6 flights

No one said a word

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Leave a comment:

• t3steve
    replied
    Originally posted by stufuse View Post
    When I fly, I smuggle my reps up my arsehole, to save any issues with customs. I find the 45mm PAMs and my thick divers can be a little tricky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is that a requirment, I wear a 47mm? Maybe I'll just drive instead.

Leave a comment:

• mari115
    replied
    Lmao wtf no one is gonna say anything if you wear a rep and bring another in your luggage, chill guys

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Leave a comment:

• shortyNL
    replied
    Damn after reading some of these stories i'm gonna think twice before going to the airport with a rep on..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BEAniev1!
    replied
    Originally posted by Hinclimincli View Post

They fly you on 1st when going to conferences?! Goddammit. I worked seven years in the conference sector and never went past premium economy...
    I guess it's part of my privilege and will depend on your company as well hehe

Leave a comment:

• Hinclimincli
    replied
    Originally posted by BEAniev1! View Post

Hahaha. That's some story in there specially the sexual slaves. Heheh.

Last month I travel abroad again going to a conference here in CONUS, and I'm wearing my usual business attire and a guy came to me and says that I have a nice Ice Bang, and from that I knew he's a watch guy as well and he's saying that he works for Hublot and I proudly say that what I have is a replica only and he don't want to believe me as I'm flying in 1st class and the watch looks Gen as per him.

And I remember telling him, "It's how you wear it"

Proud owner of a rep here! =D
    They fly you on 1st when going to conferences?! Goddammit. I worked seven years in the conference sector and never went past premium economy...

Leave a comment:

• BEAniev1!
    replied

Totally. I always fly chicken class and I saw two very pretty girs from the cabin crew talking to each other while pointing at my wrist. I paid some attention and I could hear them talk:

-"that green-ish lume... definitely too green..."
    -"absolutely, and that's not 8.5mm thick, definitely 9,5mm!"
    -"so fake, omg, what a fake, even the crown is protruding half a mm!"

I felt a bit embarrassed, but then I just stood up and walked to them, and told them I changed the datewheel overlay myself. They just wet their panties and stayed in my hotel for the whole trip as sexual slaves.

There's a lesson here, kids. Wear your reps proudly!
    Hahaha. That's some story in there specially the sexual slaves. Heheh.

Last month I travel abroad again going to a conference here in CONUS, and I'm wearing my usual business attire and a guy came to me and says that I have a nice Ice Bang, and from that I knew he's a watch guy as well and he's saying that he works for Hublot and I proudly say that what I have is a replica only and he don't want to believe me as I'm flying in 1st class and the watch looks Gen as per him.

And I remember telling him, "It's how you wear it"

Proud owner of a rep here! =D

Leave a comment:

• stufuse
    replied
    When I fly, I smuggle my reps up my arsehole, to save any issues with customs. I find the 45mm PAMs and my thick divers can be a little tricky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• SuperLory
    replied

Totally. I always fly chicken class and I saw two very pretty girs from the cabin crew talking to each other while pointing at my wrist. I paid some attention and I could hear them talk:

I felt a bit embarrassed, but then I just stood up and walked to them, and told them I changed the datewheel overlay myself. They just wet their panties and stayed in my hotel for the whole trip as sexual slaves.

Oh well, i wish i could change dwo myself. That’d be really helpful

Leave a comment:

• Hinclimincli
    replied
    Originally posted by BEAniev1! View Post

hahaha it's a good thing that my company always puts me in the 1st class or else I'm screwed haha

Last edited by Hinclimincli; 03-08-19, 13:04.

Leave a comment:

• BEAniev1!
    replied
    Originally posted by Rolemars View Post
    Switzerland is a very tight country regarding clone watches. Moreover (not sure it was the case), it’s definitely a red flag if you are packed with 50k+ flashy designer items and proceed to economy class.
    hahaha it's a good thing that my company always puts me in the 1st class or else I'm screwed haha

Leave a comment:

• tripdog
    replied
    Originally posted by VMSG View Post
    WTF?!
    AFAIK, it is legal to have reps. It is only illegal to sell them...
    Well that would depend on what country you're in wouldn't it ?

Possession of counterfeit items is illegal in many countries.

Leave a comment:

• tripdog
    replied
    Originally posted by m221 View Post
    My relative true story really not making fun.

2 weeks ago she traveled to Geneva, she was wearing a replica Rolex, replica Gucci belt, replica Louis vitton travel luggage and a replica channel wallet. She bought all those copies from France and Turkey.

The customs stopped her and told her you have illegal items with you and it is against the country laws.

They detained her from 10:00 till 17:00. They made 4 custom illegal counterfeit reports to her for every piece/item.

They wanted her to pay a fine of 10,000 francs, after she said that she bought these items for a large amount of money and she said that she bought them from France and turkey, and if it was illegal why it was being sold in the first place . She told them she didn't know that by wearing them she is breaking any laws

They took the luggage, wallet, watch and belt. And she put all her cloths in a big blue plastic bag. And released her.

Not joking true story, I don't know why they did that to her.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Because counterfeit items are illegal in some countries - and that includes possession of, import of, export of, sale of.

Leave a comment:

• Rolemars
    replied
    Switzerland is a very tight country regarding clone watches. Moreover (not sure it was the case), it’s definitely a red flag if you are packed with 50k+ flashy designer items and proceed to economy class.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X