Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Anyone Stopped by cops or airport security for wearing a rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here. Evening. I've got a genuine Tag I wear across Europe on my footy travels.Never been inspected in the tray or on my wrist.

Comment

This has to be one of the funniest threads I’ve ever read ????

Comment

It’s best to avoid airports altogether, just to be safe. The only safe way to get around is by sea, have a chat to your local smugglers and they can sort you out...the travel time is longer but well worth the risk when wearing a rep. Stay safe folks!

Comment

This thread is so so funny.
          After reading all these stories, I start fearing that in my next flight trip I will be stopped and questioned whether my undies are clean or if my socks match my tie.
          C’mon guys, relax and enjoy life

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenix View Post

Are you sure?

Even the self confessed 'experts' on here can't tell the difference between a rep and gen when blown up on high resolution photos. How the hell do you expect someone to be able to tell at 2-3m away on your wrist?

It simply does not happen unless you have a stomach/ ass / bag full of them.
            Yes definetly sure, at the end of the day we just spend few hours here whilst they're hardly trained for months and months studying to find reps (he said there are also summer camps in chinese factories)

Comment

Originally posted by Seefeld View Post
              Yes definetly sure, at the end of the day we just spend few hours here whilst they're hardly trained for months and months studying to find reps (he said there are also summer camps in chinese factories)
              Loooool
              I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Trained for months!

hahahahahahaa.

I have a bridge i'd like to sell you.....

Comment

Someone's wearing a hat made of tinfoil!

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                    Someone's wearing a hat made of tinfoil!
                    I wear mine under my toupee

Comment

I’m a newbie and have been lurking for a while but have had to wait until now to post anything. The reason being is that I’ve only just received my special security software that enables me to post on a rep forum without detection. I will respond to any feedback but it may not be instantly as I have to turn my computer off after each post.

Comment

Originally posted by Six cylinders View Post
                        I’m a newbie and have been lurking for a while but have had to wait until now to post anything. The reason being is that I’ve only just received my special security software that enables me to post on a rep forum without detection. I will respond to any feedback but it may not be instantly as I have to turn my computer off after each post.
                        You'd better download the SRA (security rep app) on you mobile if you travel a lot, keep it ready when you're in an airport and be sure to show it to proove the one you're wearing t's not a rep , otherwise it's a mess

Comment

You'd better download the SRA (security rep app) on you mobile if you travel a lot, keep it ready when you're in an airport and be sure to show it to proove the one you're wearing t's not a rep , otherwise it's a mess
                          Many thanks Seefeld but although I’m a newbie I’ve done my research and have already downloaded it. I thought I might need it last week while out shopping as I was followed across the car park by a security guard. But when he saw me go into Waitrose he obviously thought my Sub was gen and left.

Comment

Originally posted by Six cylinders View Post
                            But when he saw me go into Waitrose he obviously thought my Sub was gen and left.

Comment

If someone needs a direct link to download a free copy of SRA be free to PM me (12 licenses left for Apple, 5 Android).

Comment

Never heard of anyone being arrested for wearing a rep... as if they would be trained to see the différence. Do you travel with your watch papers if you own a gen?
                                If your bag is full of fake watches its a different story

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Comment

Working...
                                X