• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please help me see if I should accept this Omega Watch QC !!??

LadyGrey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/18
So, it's a replica of a $5,000 watch. Who, in the real world, other than you, would have an issue with this one?

I'd accept it, and I have a gen 2500. But, hey, that's just me.

Save the forum and your dealer the grief. Reject it. Then buy a gen. Hopefully you will be satisfied with that one.

Hi Tommy, you’ve made some fair comment.

however, I think this forum exists to connect all users and up lift the service of Factories and TDs. We are a community that look after each other. These feedback are the foundation for them to become better and better at what they do.

I’m not the only person saw the wonky number. Others have saw it too.

I buy genuine, I buy fakes, I buy boutique, I buy outlets, I buy on market. I’m a consumer that consistently looking for value for money. And I am Shopaholic woman.

Trust me, I’m not pedantic at all. I travel to Asian a lot, and I know what $380 USD should get me.

Reactions: leo6929

LadyGrey

4/8/18
You seem to have already made up your mind. You don’t need the opinions of others.

Hi Tucker, I have made up my mind already when I saw this.

QC disagree with me and will not allow swap initially, I just want to post to see how many others see what I see. Apparently majority others agrees with me too.

LadyGrey

4/8/18
It could be worse.

Jee7T.jpg

????LOL.... what ?!

This is is a Joke!!! Tell me that’s not a QC picture.... they trying to present to customer?! ????

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Hi Tommy, you’ve made some fair comment.

however, I think this forum exists to connect all users and up lift the service of Factories and TDs. We are a community that look after each other. These feedback are the foundation for them to become better and better at what they do.

I’m not the only person saw the wonky number. Others have saw it too.

I buy genuine, I buy fakes, I buy boutique, I buy outlets, I buy on market. I’m a consumer that consistently looking for value for money. And I am Shopaholic woman.

Trust me, I’m not pedantic at all. I travel to Asian a lot, and I know what $380 USD should get me.

Yeah, well, what do I know. I just fell off the rep turnip truck. You seem to have an issue with it. So, do what you have to do. But is it necessary to engage us with your issues?

Just quietly reject it. Torment your long suffering dealer in silence.

Reactions: Maron and DD60

LadyGrey

4/8/18
Yeah, well, what do I know. I just fell off the rep turnip truck. You seem to have an issue with it. So, do what you have to do. But is it necessary to engage us with your issues?

Just quietly reject it. Torment your long suffering dealer in silence.

1. The forum recommends all users to provide feedbacks. Feedbacks include good/bad as long as it’s a genuine one.

2. I can’t see how the dealer can be suffered, as customer service is what they get paid to do.

3. If you don’t want to engage this thread. You don’t have to enter my post again.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
1. The forum recommends all users to provide feedbacks. Feedbacks include good/bad as long as it’s a genuine one.

2. I can’t see how the dealer can be suffered, as customer service is what they get paid to do.

3. If you don’t want to engage this thread. You don’t have to enter my post again.

Oh, thanks for the explanation of how this rep thing works. You have it figured out. I have much to learn from you.

Reactions: Caesar and DD60

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Hi Tucker, I have made up my mind already when I saw this.

QC disagree with me and will not allow swap initially, I just want to post to see how many others see what I see. Apparently majority others agrees with me too.

So, you had made up your mind and then you posted this just to see if others agree?

Why? You are the buyer, you don't like it, get a refund and then buy something else, or find one on m2m. Move on. Don't waste the time of the TD or fellow members.

It's rather self centered and disrespectful to ask others to help you make a decision just to feed your ego.

Do your research, decide what you want and choose a TD. Get your QC - if it has issues, specify to the TD what they are. If TD says that is the best he/she has. Then arrange a refund - just move on.

LadyGrey

4/8/18
So, you had made up your mind and then you posted this just to see if others agree?

Why? You are the buyer, you don't like it, get a refund and then buy something else, or find one on m2m. Move on. Don't waste the time of the TD or fellow members.

It's not a good decision to ask others to help you make a decision just to feed your ego.

Do your research, decide what you want and choose a TD. Get your QC - if it has issues, specify to the TD what they are. If TD says that is the best he/she has. Then arrange a refund - just move on.

This thread isn’t about personal attack mate! I don’t need any ego to feed I’m a woman.
I felt been mistreated in this shopping experience and I have my free say. Are you related to them?
I never blamed it was TD or QC fault that the Watch was poorly aligned. I only felt shocked that poor customer service was given when an issue was raised.
At the end of the day, Even it is poorly aligned some may think it’s acceptable while others think unacceptable.

What are you worried about and try to shut me up?

I am indeed happy to get refund and move on, however I got charged $30usd transaction fees... I’m not sure if they send back will result an another $30. I’m not prepared to throw $60 my money down the drain... so I’m going to wait for swap.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I’ve just never understood the purpose of these posts unless it’s something like “Is this a v7 or v8? The OP is the only one wearing the watch. If you can’t live what you perceive to be an issue just reject it. It’s your call. It doesn’t matter what others think. Good luck.

Reactions: tommy_boy

LadyGrey

4/8/18
I’ve just never understood the purpose of these posts unless it’s something like “Is this a v7 or v8? The OP is the only one wearing the watch. If you can’t live what you perceive to be an issue just reject it. It’s your call. It doesn’t matter what others think. Good luck.

Well, thanks. I agree with you.

im just a newbie in the forum. I read the “newbie must read” article it says that if not satisfied/ unsure about QC picture. Then post out for others to comment.

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15

I dunno, if I was walking down the street and saw a guy with a V7 hulk and knew the Vs6 was better I would shun him...

Reactions: Maron and DD60

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
LadyGrey You asked for help about accepting QC photos for an Omega watch.

You then stated you had already made your decision.

That should have been the end of it. No need to share your dissatisfaction with the quality of a replica watch here, in this post. That is another topic all together. You can share all of your poor customer service issues and replica quality expectations in the "TD Sales Review" That is the best place to share. This way, the TD's can address their QC issues with staff and factories. Fellow forum members can read and possibly benefit from your experience.

I don't understand the rest of your comments. I don't need to.
I don't care to. They do not apply to me.
They don't apply to your original post.

Good luck with your issues.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi Tucker, I have made up my mind already when I saw this. I just want to post to see how many others see what I see. Apparently majority others agrees with me too.

Huh? Look at the title of your thread: [h=1]Please help me see if I should accept this Omega Watch QC !!??[/h]

Reactions: DD60

LadyGrey

4/8/18
Any real purchasers, real users, real people who spend their money legit to buy a product from far oversea would want to see other purchasers experience!

To all of the above replied, whom think it’s uselss/stupid/wrong to share my authentic experience... trying to pick fight out of my post!!! Who trying to shut me out of commenting more about product, seller etc... you know clearly why you here... and who sent you to do this.

Attacking me won’t change the fact the quality of watch. People have eyes will have their own judgment. Attacking me won’t improve my dissatisfaction of customer service received!

I have decided as soon as I saw the watch it’s a bad one! I can tell it’s crooked instantly. I never wanted this to go publicly until I sent multiple emails to swap and been rejected like I’m crazy! I thought I will be fair on QC and post photos here, if people say it’s normal I will accepted.

LadyGrey

4/8/18
I will stop my reply here.
I’ve been attacked by a few people clearly with intentions and relations... and if they don’t care why would they want to shut me up!

i haven’t been aggressive or rude, I’m simply note down my experiences.

I said what I have to say, I’m not deleting or change a thing.
I thank all people who helped me look at these pictures and peovided genuine comments... no matter it’s to accept or reject.

QC from ChazingTime is going to order a another watch.
i will update and upload pictures then.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I will stop my reply here.
I’ve been attacked by a few people clearly with intentions and relations... and if they don’t care why would they want to shut me up!

i haven’t been aggressive or rude, I’m simply note down my experiences.

I said what I have to say, I’m not deleting or change a thing.
I thank all people who helped me look at these pictures and peovided genuine comments... no matter it’s to accept or reject.

QC from ChazingTime is going to order a another watch.
i will update and upload pictures then.

You started a thread asking for help. Then you started telling everyone how this whole rep thing works, that those who disagreed with your way of seeing things, your opinions, were wrong.

By your own admission you are a noob, yet you are telling people who've been buying fake watches for years that they are doing it wrong.

Now you are surprised that people are telling you that you are wrong.

Perhaps it's time to shut up and show a little humility towards those who know a lot more than you about this sort of thing.

Oh, and please don't bother posting QC pics of the new watch that Chazing Time gets you - it's your watch, they are your QC pics, nobody else is interested in checking/commenting on your QC pics.

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I saw misaligned markers on gens too :D sometimes its hard to believe why to pay "Premium".

LadyGrey

4/8/18
You started a thread asking for help. Then you started telling everyone how this whole rep thing works, that those who disagreed with your way of seeing things, your opinions, were wrong.

By your own admission you are a noob, yet you are telling people who've been buying fake watches for years that they are doing it wrong.

Now you are surprised that people are telling you that you are wrong.

Perhaps it's time to shut up and show a little humility towards those who know a lot more than you about this sort of thing.

LOL

you make me laugh big time bro.

I don't need to know how rep thing works.

These are after all just products to me. Rep or Gen.

Don't like my post just don't come in!

In fact, you arent trying to help are you?! So what are you doing faggot?

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
LOL

you make me laugh big time bro.

I don't need to know how rep thing works.

These are after all just products to me. Rep or Gen.

Don't like my post just don't come in!

In fact, you arent trying to help are you?! So what are you doing faggot?

Goodbye, sunshine

Reactions: DD60