• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please help me see if I should accept this Omega Watch QC !!??

LadyGrey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/18
I've just received this watch's QC from Chazing Time.
This is the newest: PLANET OCEAN PROFESSIONAL CERAMIC BEZEL 45.5MM 1:1 VSF BEST EDITION SILVER MARKERS ON SS BRACELET A8500 SUPER CLONE
https://chazingtime02.co/product/pla...0-super-clone/

Others have also recommended this one as the first class super rep.

However, the QC picture I've received shows very poor alignment of number 12 and 6.
Also, the Lume square for both 12 and 6 are not horizontally set properly either.

QC from ChazingTime said this is only the angle. I've looked multiple time from their website, pure time website.. the photo can be taken on the angel but the numbers always aligned.

Can everyone please help me have a look if I should accept the quality of this watch?

Truly appreciated.

2q1rj3p.jpg

2me6zyb.jpg

1jkime.jpg

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
People here get hung up on macro QC shots thinking there is an issue when there is not.

This is clearly a case when there is misaligned 12, at a macro level it does not look good...I shrunk it to a wrist size and it is unbelievably bad.

You might have got one that was previously rejected and tried to be passed on to the next buyer.

Reactions: LadyGrey

LadyGrey

4/8/18
People here get hung up on macro QC shots thinking there is an issue when there is not.

This is clearly a case when there is misaligned 12, at a macro level it does not look good...I shrunk it to a wrist size and it is unbelievably bad.

You might have got one that was previously rejected and tried to be passed on to the next buyer.

Thanks mate. I can understand these dealers don't make watches and they sometimes get a bad batch.

However, QC at ChazingTime should have picked this up as they are the professionals in the field.
RWI have listed them as Trusted Dealers so that they have more responsibility to look after newbies like me.

He did not even agree with me when I picked it up, and said he believe this is ONE OF THE BEST.
Threaten that if I don't accept this one, they would just refund me and he is not even going to bother swap with me.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
The number twelve is crooked and also the six o'clock marker . I couldn't stand looking at that on my wrist. Matter of taste, I suppose

LadyGrey

4/8/18
I have seen a lot worse. Sounds like you don't want it though. Do what you do.

What do you mean a lot worse?

I don’t want this one, I want them to swap to a good quality one. Like the one shows on website.

but they said this one has no problem

LadyGrey

4/8/18
The number twelve is crooked and also the six o'clock marker . I couldn't stand looking at that on my wrist. Matter of taste, I suppose

Thank you friend.
I thought so.

I know I’m not crazy... I can’t be the only person that can see the numbers and markers are obviously Crooked big time.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It’s the best example of a rep Seamaster I have ever seen. But do whatever you feel is right. I guarantee the next one will be worse.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
It’s the best example of a rep Seamaster I have ever seen. But do whatever you feel is right. I guarantee the next one will be worse.

Agree, this looks good. Again we don't know the angles of the pictures, but they certainly are angled. I think this watch looks nice and on the wrist you will never see the issue. If the TD is telling you it is good or they will refund you then I would say accept it. Otherwise get your refund and wait for it to come up M2M. Good luck with this, but you cannot be too picky, remember these are reps, and this one looks pretty good. If you nit pick things like this you will never be happy.

Reactions: Caesar

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I'd accept it. It looks fine to me and probably for many people. How many Omega experts out there who would wrist check yours? No one.

Reactions: Caesar

LadyGrey

4/8/18
Trust me, they can get worse.

https://imgur.com/gallery/YU55T

Holly Molly... the 12 is wonky...
the “date 6” isn’t aligned in the middle of date box
some bezel marker isn’t aligned with time numbers....

How can this watch be qualifying “First Class Super Rep”....??

Very disappointing

How come the photo used on their website and Pure Time website don’t have these issues...??

LadyGrey

4/8/18
Agree, this looks good. Again we don't know the angles of the pictures, but they certainly are angled. I think this watch looks nice and on the wrist you will never see the issue. If the TD is telling you it is good or they will refund you then I would say accept it. Otherwise get your refund and wait for it to come up M2M. Good luck with this, but you cannot be too picky, remember these are reps, and this one looks pretty good. If you nit pick things like this you will never be happy.

Hi friend, I am not picky person.
I got 2 Rolex from Pure Time, 1 Cartier and 1 Chanel from Lucy, all in perfect condition.
I also ordered ARF date just with ChazingTime with this watch same batch and accepted straight away.

this watch is obviously not aligned properly. The whole idea sending QC is for buyer to check if the making was acceptable.

On DHgate you buy rep watches $30-80 USD with numbers aligned better than this.

LadyGrey

4/8/18
I'd accept it. It looks fine to me and probably for many people. How many Omega experts out there who would wrist check yours? No one.

Thanks for your suggestions...

i dont think it needs a Omega expert to tell that the number is wonky and lume marker under 6 is not aligned.
I am a genuine Rolex user for years, and watches made from ARF are really good. We not talking about how similar this to the Genuine Watch... we only talking about the craftsmanship here.

Reactions: leo6929

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
So, it's a replica of a $5,000 watch. Who, in the real world, other than you, would have an issue with this one?

I'd accept it, and I have a gen 2500. But, hey, that's just me.

Save the forum and your dealer the grief. Reject it. Then buy a gen. Hopefully you will be satisfied with that one.

Reactions: Maron and DD60

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You seem to have already made up your mind. You don’t need the opinions of others.

Reactions: DD60 and tommy_boy